Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
It's so cold here....
SnowmanFlorida_zpsilwmhxvs.jpg

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
We even had the fireplace going earlier, but no snow. I'm on the southern-most east coast of GA. I've seen snow fall barely here but it always melted before it hit the ground. Boxed snow would be nice, lol.

Like you, I'm not venturing out at all today. :D

I'm an Atlantic water Baby - Eastern Va., 5 minutes to the River, 30 minutes to the Atlantic. :thumbs:

Hmmm........ going to have to check Refrigerated delivery rates, Ski Lodge may have been cheaper:blink:

:lol::lol::lol:

:D

Reactions: skullblade789

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
I spend a LOT of time on highways, and I can tell you. Them SWIFT boys, are not. Neither by velocity or any other standard. I think it's Rookie School...
Hey there Louis!
I think I heard, read, (dreamed?) that you would be attending bike week in Daytona this year. We've been thinking of going; it's only a day trip for us. It would be awesome to be hanging out and look over and spot you in the crowd! :D

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Hey there Louis!
I think I heard, read, (dreamed?) that you would be attending bike week in Daytona this year. We've been thinking of going; it's only a day trip for us. It would be awesome to be hanging out and look over and spot you in the crowd! :D

WOOT! Yes, M'Lady! Just passed on the contact info for the Cabbage Patch RV park to my Holmes in FL. He's going to set it up, and I'll be there on the 3rd to the 9th. I'm not sure if I am RIDING all the way from Michigan (my preference) or trailering, going to depend entirely on weather. I'd LOVE to see you hanging out!! :)

If ya gonna go, shoot me a PM and I'll give you mah cell. Would truly enjoy having a beer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread