Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
vapor beast is one of my favorite places to shop. They have some really great sales and great customer service.

They do a contest every so often called Dream Sweepstakes and you put in the 3 items you would like to have. GPC has won that one and so have I but was a faithful customer before then.
Me too. Still buy a lot of stuff there. In fact ordered coils late Friday night got them Monday in the mail. Somebody is working Saturdays that's for sure

Reactions: JoanJ

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
Tis funny. He is a really good cook but messes everything in the kitchen by the time he has finished. He will also fuss and whine like a kid when I mention it. Then I tell him he is fat, lazy and needs to get a job and when I bake the cake, he is to leave it the :censored: alone.

The he tells me I am fat, lazy and need to get a job and either says he will do the cake or that he didn't want any anyway
That's too funny ...I enjoyed your narrative ....it hits home ...haha

Reactions: JoanJ

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
241772fb06cf96ebf06327a512bbcace.jpg
Sure thanks, second pot is gone could use another cup

Reactions: Reddhott

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
Me too. Still buy a lot of stuff there. In fact ordered coils late Friday night got them Monday in the mail. Somebody is working Saturdays that's for sure
I gotta check out their prices ...I need coils and they are too expensive o keep buying them locally. I like to buy some things because they do help me out when I need it but double the price is a little much.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Ordered a gray one... then did some 10 ml bottles to get it to the $35 for free shipping, the coupon pretty much made the 10 ml bottles free and I still got free shipping plus a mod I have looked at for months at about half of the cheapest I had found anywhere. It will prolly be here by Saturday even with free ship.

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
I was up until about 2 am cleaning, coiling, and filling tanks and they're all almost empty again, darn it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Well, at least you got something done. I was up til 2 am and did absolutely nothing. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread