Status
Not open for further replies.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I think I spotted yours... it's become an obsession of mine to see what everyone got, then try to find them.
Third group of pics. [HASHTAG]#335[/HASHTAG] is third one from the top, second in from the right. [HASHTAG]#341[/HASHTAG] is third one up from the bottom, forth one in from the left.
Now everyone probably thinks I'm nuts :lol:

So your the group shot pic whisper :) Bet you can't find mine. ;)

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I think I spotted yours... it's become an obsession of mine to see what everyone got, then try to find them.
Third group of pics. [HASHTAG]#335[/HASHTAG] is third one from the top, second in from the right. [HASHTAG]#341[/HASHTAG] is third one up from the bottom, forth one in from the left.
Now everyone probably thinks I'm nuts :lol:

I don't suppose you can find number 319 can you? I have also looked several times, I can't find it. I just want to see the other side of it. Here is the pic. :)

Thanks
KAS

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
I don't suppose you can find number 319 can you? I have also looked several times, I can't find it. I just want to see the other side of it. Here is the pic. :)

Thanks
KAS

Third group, third down from the top, fifth over from the right? Pretty sure that's it.:thumbs:

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
I don't think mine was in the group pics, I looked and if it'sthere I think it's dark and in an upper right hand corner so i couldn't tell.125wenge if anybody spots it
Oh I'm gonna find it sloth, just you wait...

Ok, it's hard to tell for sure, but I think the only one it can be is the first group, second down, first in from the right. But, yeah, with the glare, it's hard to see.

Last edited:

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Oh I'm gonna find it sloth, just you wait...

Ok, it's hard to tell for sure, but I think the only one it can be is the first group, second down, first in from the right. But, yeah, with the glare, it's hard to see.
I think you're probably right! Thank you :) you've got a great eye!

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
OOOohh kool
I sure hope your right, the [HASHTAG]#335[/HASHTAG] Caribean Rosewood has a beautiful light section on the back side.
Boy, I don't know how you could pick out [HASHTAG]#341[/HASHTAG], since there are a bunch of Zebra/Birdseye, that all look alike.
If I could actually see the pattern in the Birdseye door I would of had a chance.
OK ????, did you COUNT them :blink: .. are they really all lined up, matching the numbers they came out with on the web
Now I have to go look :rolleyes:
You are such a sweetie, I hope your right, that light section on the Caribbean stole my heart :wub:
Thank You, Thank You .. I lot of us are glad your "obsessed" :D

canoeist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Piedmont, SC
www.mcleanweb.org
Ok, find these 2......
60.jpg
96.jpg

Reactions: jifjifjif

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
OOOohh kool
I sure hope your right, the [HASHTAG]#335[/HASHTAG] Caribean Rosewood has a beautiful light section on the back side.
Boy, I don't know how you could pick out [HASHTAG]#341[/HASHTAG], since there are a bunch of Zebra/Birdseye, that all look alike.
If I could actually see the pattern in the Birdseye door I would of had a chance.
OK ????, did you COUNT them :blink: .. are they really all lined up, matching the numbers they came out with on the web
Now I have to go look :rolleyes:
You are such a sweetie, I hope your right, that light section on the Caribbean stole my heart :wub:
Thank You, Thank You .. I lot of us are glad your "obsessed" :D
Pretty sure I'm right about those... let me know for sure when you get them!
I sure hope everyone gets to see their's today!! Lots of pics, please!

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Both of mine were easy to find the backs of. Unique features on the front can't hide even from these old eyes after having hobby crafted fine woods for well over 50 years. It also helped that one of them is a one-of-a-kind for this run (so far). I haven't even got it yet and already have folks pursuing it, and it was my 4th pick. A hint for those folks... these old eyes believes there is another in this run similar to it that has not been listed by Rob yet. Whether it still will be or he found another home instead remains to be seen. The second one was bought as an afterthought a couple of days later to add another wood species to what for now will be 7 Woodies here (although the 14500's & 18490 I seldom use may turn up in the trade thread or elsewhere).

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
To me it is lots of fun to search out certain REO's and find them in the presale pics. I have done that for every sale that I was planning to join. A few Reonauts that I talk to learned quickly that I would talk about the backs of certain ones and go crazy over the grains. Some took awhile to find the one I was talking about. It was so much fun!!!

It is all about the grain and patterns in the wood. And it helps to save the group pics and in a photo editor magnify them a little!

I have looked at some in other sales and never saw them listed. Robert says some just don't make it. There have also been times that a favorite of many ended up splitting during final production.

We are all so very lucky that Robert is so very talented and can make blocks of wood turn to masterpieces for all of us!

canoeist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Piedmont, SC
www.mcleanweb.org
Both in forth group. Zebra is second from the top, first one in on the right. That beautiful mystery wood is second up from the bottom, second in from the right.
I found the zebra earlier but missed the other one. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread