Wow, it's quiet in here

Discussion in 'Chuck' started by guitarman023, Oct 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. guitarman023

guitarman023 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Still using my chuck! I carry it everywhere with me.
    photo (7).jpg

2. jcamacho

jcamacho Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I just ordered my fifth Chuck-seems like everyone has left. It used to be a one month waiting period-wonder how long it'll take now?

3. Skwerl

Skwerl Senior Member ECF Veteran

Huzzah, more Chuck lovers!

4. shadydan

shadydan Full Member ECF Veteran

Dang, I haven't been here in ages! I had to search for the Chuck forum, seems the old one has been archived. I am glad there's still some Chuckleheads here! I know I've been happy just puffin' away on my Lil Chuck :) I've never used any other PV since I got my first one and I don't think I ever will! I just emailed Jeff about repairing one of my babies, the attys don't screw in anymore.

Happy vaping, fellow Chuckleheads! :)

5. HVAU

HVAU Full Member Verified Member

Still hitting my Chuck. I have Vamo as well. The Chuck, however, performs well by comparison if I have the right carto/tank on top. Both of them get equal use.

6. JazzyTech

JazzyTech Super Member ECF Veteran

Here sits a "Newb" wondering "what the H*ll is a Chuck? Chuckleheads? whaa? :) Looks like something that some guy saw and decided to make a company like.. oh maybe ProVape? :)

7. BigDaddyRog

BigDaddyRog Senior Member ECF Veteran

The Chuck was around WAAAY before Provape ever existed. It was one of the first ecig mods to be successful...and then came corporate America and foreign manufacturers....and again, the small business gets pushed to the side and forgotten about. I still have one of my Chucks.....the button has gotten to be too hard to push for it to function anymore...but I will never toss it.

8. BigDaddyRog

BigDaddyRog Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jeff.....are you still able to repair the buttons? I would love to send mine in for a new button if you still have a supply of them. I still love my Bad Mother Chucker!!!!

And apparently other people love it as well, since my FIRST of 3 Chucks has mysteriously disappeared!!! :grr: That's the one in my signature banner!!! Why would someone steal a pv customized with my BigDaddyRog logo on it!?!?!?

: provape, vamo
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.