Wow, it's quiet in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarman023

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Marietta, Ohio
Still using my chuck! I carry it everywhere with me.
photo (7).jpg

shadydan

ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2009
Jackson, NJ, US
Dang, I haven't been here in ages! I had to search for the Chuck forum, seems the old one has been archived. I am glad there's still some Chuckleheads here! I know I've been happy just puffin' away on my Lil Chuck :) I've never used any other PV since I got my first one and I don't think I ever will! I just emailed Jeff about repairing one of my babies, the attys don't screw in anymore.

Happy vaping, fellow Chuckleheads! :)

BigDaddyRog

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Slidell, LA
www.facebook.com
The Chuck was around WAAAY before Provape ever existed. It was one of the first ecig mods to be successful...and then came corporate America and foreign manufacturers....and again, the small business gets pushed to the side and forgotten about. I still have one of my Chucks.....the button has gotten to be too hard to push for it to function anymore...but I will never toss it.

BigDaddyRog

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Slidell, LA
www.facebook.com
Jeff.....are you still able to repair the buttons? I would love to send mine in for a new button if you still have a supply of them. I still love my Bad Mother Chucker!!!!

And apparently other people love it as well, since my FIRST of 3 Chucks has mysteriously disappeared!!! :grr: That's the one in my signature banner!!! Why would someone steal a pv customized with my BigDaddyRog logo on it!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread