Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I'm in the very early stages of considering whether or not to invest in the XvoStick (by MiniEcig/Chels). I've watched Chels' review, along with Scott's, but I'm wondering if there are any mainstream users out there yet, who might be willing to share their opinions.

I'd also really appreciate it if we could keep the discussion related to this device. I'm very familiar with everything that's out there, and (to be blunt) really not interested in hearing why {something else} would be a better selection. In this case, the form factor is a big issue for me. The other similar devices (Railbox, etc.) don't interest me (size matters).

And I already own two Billet Boxes, so those are covered.

So if we could stay on point (if this even gets off the ground), I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
DPL

UPDATED 20-OCT-15, IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING YOUR XVO TO FIRE...

There is much contained within this thread of some users not being able to fire their new XvoSticks using stock coils.

In summary, before doing anything else, RAISE the plate to the HIGHEST level (I know that sounds counter-intuitive, but do it), then see if it fires.

The following post will illustrate the issue completely for you, should you need it, or simply want to see it in greater detail.

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/xvostick-users.679406/page-44#post-16740766

Last edited by a moderator:

volm

Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
Kiev, Ukraine
Are they shipping yet?
Yes, they are shipping at the moment.
And rate of producing is about 50 items in a week.
Very many orders (I placed my order at the end of april)
xvostick.jpg xvostick1.jpg xvostick2.jpg xvostick3.jpg

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
This looks very, very promising. I'd like to see some more reviews first, but to be honest, if those in stock at VapinArt had ss buttons, I probably would have bought one 10 minutes ago. Very nice!!!

Shared sentiments, exactly. In fact, I'm almost glad they DON'T (have SS buttons).

Reactions: Jonner

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Thanks, volm. Yeah, we know. We're just waiting for a few initial reviews (not that we have ANY doubts) to flow in.

I waited almost a year before jumping on my first Billet Box, so I have no problem being a little patient. Most of the time, anyway. But we'll be ordering direct soon enough - I can assure you of that much. I've been planning it since his very first post, and Kat didn't take much convincing to join me. Not much at all, in fact. :D

Two black with SS buttons please.

Reactions: Katdarling

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Thanks, volm. Yeah, we know. We're just waiting for a few initial reviews (not that we have ANY doubts) to flow in.

I waited almost a year before jumping on my first Billet Box, so I have no problem being a little patient. Most of the time, anyway. But we'll be ordering direct soon enough - I can assure you of that much. I've been planning it since his very first post, and Kat didn't take much convincing to join me. Not much at all, in fact. :D

Two black with SS buttons please.

imagesqtbnANd9GcQZFrDdypIgQvLSBN2lL_zps4ccacc0d.JPG

Reactions: DPLongo22

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Too many fargin' mods...

Practice what you preach. Be Careful DP as you might be barred from a certain thread.

Are you implying, PingRacer, that I might be disingenuous is some way? I'd present my arguments, then stand tall before a jury of my peers. Bring it! ;)

I've got peanut butter. Jelly, anyone? ;)

Not to worry, Pingster. I highly doubt one of the keynote speakers in a certain thread would ever be barred.

Nice to see YOU in a different place from a <cough> certain thread. :D

KeyWHAT???

And I wondered too (while on the subject of practicing what one preaches...). :sleep:

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Are you implying, PingRacer, that I might be disingenuous is some way? I'd present my arguments, then stand tall before a jury of my peers. Bring it! ;)

For someone who offers a futon to a guest, yes you are disingenuous. We will be having a vote soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread