DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Anyway, to to a TLDR wrap-up?
It's solid, compact and I am glad I got one, but there are some minor quibbles.

Anything else you want to know? :)

A more comprehensive review, complete with "summary", is much more than I could ever have hoped for. You should consider doing written reviews on-the-regular (not kidding).

THANK YOU, Sir Vakaion. You've given Ms. Kitty and I plenty to discuss this long & holiday weekend. :D

Jonner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Pennsylvania
Well, I couldn't hold out any longer. When things are bothering me, I tend to get a bit of shinyitis, and things were bothering me. So I ordered the blue with brass buttons from Vapinart on Tuesday. It should be here on Monday, can't wait to try it. I'll try to add a mini-review after some use.

vakaion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
Australia
A more comprehensive review, complete with "summary", is much more than I could ever have hoped for. You should consider doing written reviews on-the-regular (not kidding).

THANK YOU, Sir Vakaion. You've given Ms. Kitty and I plenty to discuss this long & holiday weekend. :D

Heavens no! lol
I actually loathe doing proper reviews. I keep editing, and adding, and editing and rephrasing and... you get the idea, it never ends! :lol:
The occasional write-up for those in need is enough for me! :)

vakaion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
Australia
Well, I couldn't hold out any longer. When things are bothering me, I tend to get a bit of shinyitis, and things were bothering me. So I ordered the blue with brass buttons from Vapinart on Tuesday. It should be here on Monday, can't wait to try it. I'll try to add a mini-review after some use.

I know that shinyitis affliction all too well! lol
If you end up with any questions/issues tag me in a post, if I can help with an answer I will.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
No probs @DPLongo22
If my initial impression are correct this thing will be spot-on for what I intended it for: a solid, small (concealable haha) and functional mod for when I'm working.

EXACTLY what I'm looking for, and for the same reasons. Will be used mainly with a Kabuki (22m), and the power/wattage will be locked.

I'm leaning heavily towards it, but I'm unable to move forward without approval from my CFO/pard'ner. We might also sit in for some more hands-on reviews, but I'm (personally) feeling confident with what you've already provided.

Between your efforts here, combined with our beloved EPM's, I'm all-in for you Aussies! :toast:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

And congratulations, Jonner! Can't wait to hear/see your impressions too.

Off to the job go I. To return, surely....

vakaion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
Australia
EXACTLY what I'm looking for, and for the same reasons. Will be used mainly with a Kabuki (22m), and the power/wattage will be locked.

I'm leaning heavily towards it, but I'm unable to move forward without approval from my CFO/pard'ner. We might also sit in for some more hands-on reviews, but I'm (personally) feeling confident with what you've already provided.

Between your efforts here, combined with our beloved EPM's, I'm all-in for you Aussies! :toast:

Getting more opinions is definitely a good idea, especially as this one has unusual ergonomics compared to most mods.
If I knew any vapers here with small hands I'd let them try it to satisfy my curiosity. lol
Unfortunately, apart from a couple of clearo/ego users, I know zero vapers down here! I'm sure some exist, I'm just not a sociable creature in person haha. :p

Never owned, held or even looked at an EPM. I am such a lousy Aussie. lol

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Almost three years from its initial release, and I've yet to find something comparable (all things considered). Unparalleled hand-feel (which would be impossible to top), great size, amazingly consistent performance, and build-quality that even makes my Provis blush.

That being said, the Xvo is the first thing that I've thought had even the potential to top it (or even equal). I'll settle for "equal" at this point.

vakaion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
Australia
so the button feels provari ish? from the pics of this taken apart and the way they mounted the USB port and my other stuff from them, I think I have to have one.

I guess... it's been too long since I've used a Provari to remember that clearly.

And @vakaion - are you anywhere near Melbourne? B'cuz we know a few vapers in THAT area. We could always hook you up. :laugh:

Haha no... I'm about 4 hours drive (through some terrible roo country, ugh!) SSE from Krisma! :lol:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Been looking hard at the little Hana v4s....now those thoughts are distant memories. This 'Stick has my short n curlies all in a ruffle.

Shalst we call you Shirley Temple then? ;)

Congratulations, Jonner! We will DEFINITELY be looking forward to YOUR review as well. Perhaps your hands might be less large and less long-fingered than our dear vaka.

Getting more opinions is definitely a good idea, especially as this one has unusual ergonomics compared to most mods.
If I knew any vapers here with small hands I'd let them try it to satisfy my curiosity. lol
Unfortunately, apart from a couple of clearo/ego users, I know zero vapers down here! I'm sure some exist, I'm just not a sociable creature in person haha. :p

EXCELLENT reviews, vaka! That was truly a job well done and did give us more insight into the Eggs Stick. Yes, DPL and I will now have oodles more to discuss and we thank you so VERY much!

Like Arnold, my intial thought (when you first wrote about the somewhat softish button) was that it might be like a Provari's. Whatcha think? You sure you're non-sociable? I'd love to get different hand opinions! :D

OOOOOO, you missed out on your homeland's finest mod! The EPM just so happens to be my (all time) favored device! So much so, in fact, that I got two of 'em!

Kat and DP talking about a new mod.

aha, the ball game.

vakaion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
Australia
EXCELLENT reviews, vaka! That was truly a job well done and did give us more insight into the Eggs Stick. Yes, DPL and I will now have oodles more to discuss and we thank you so VERY much!
You're welcome. :)

Like Arnold, my intial thought (when you first wrote about the somewhat softish button) was that it might be like a Provari's. Whatcha think? You sure you're non-sociable? I'd love to get different hand opinions! :D
As I said above, it's been too long since using one to make an accurate comparison
What I can compare it to is the rDNA40 by Vapor Shark that I own. Similar depth of "throw" between the two, but the VS feels slightly stiffer, and better.
Haha yes I am. :p
If I stumble across any vapers later today (when I go shopping in my nearest city) I'll ask their opinions.
Don't hold your breath on that though, I haven't noticed many vapers "out in the wild" down here! lol

OOOOOO, you missed out on your homeland's finest mod! The EPM just so happens to be my (all time) favored device! So much so, in fact, that I got two of 'em!
I shall have to do some googling, You and DPL have made me curious.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
You're welcome. :)

As I said above, it's been too long since using one to make an accurate comparison
What I can compare it to is the rDNA40 by Vapor Shark that I own. Similar depth of "throw" between the two, but the VS feels slightly stiffer, and better.
Haha yes I am. :p
If I stumble across any vapers later today (when I go shopping in my nearest city) I'll ask their opinions.
Don't hold your breath on that though, I haven't noticed many vapers "out in the wild" down here! lol

I shall have to do some googling, You and DPL have made me curious.

Thanks! Not holding my breath, fer sure, but if ya do........ ;)

Here are the EPMs, Aussie style.

EPM family 2.downunderjpg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread