YIHI SX550J G Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vesh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2017
BTW Pete Busardo reviewed sigelei Kaos recently, and it's their 2nd latest board (latest is duo-3) and it still has the same TC mode issue, if you keep pressing the button doing multiple vapes, the temp just goes higher and higher.. exactly like the 213. I don't see how the snow wolf will be any different.. they have had, what, 2 years now to fix it? I don't noticed it in my sigelei stuff as i only have a puff every minute or 30 seconds when i'm actually vaping, but still...

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
On facebook I am a member of sx mini brotherhood. I am amazed at the amount of people running in wattage mode, when this thing really shines in tc mode. However it is a fairly nice group. I am just jealous I don't have a blue Kevlar,
When I sold both my Triade DNA 200 and 250 both guys were just planning on using it in power mode. Seems like a waste but both guys tried it in power mode and said wow, how smooth. .....lol....ok.

At least with the SXmini mods it is easy to apply a ramp up or setup a custom power curve so there is additional benefit for power users. With a DNA it is a waste of money to ONLY use it in power mode IMO.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Reactions: Eskie

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
The Mac software should be out soon. It's in beta now.

The beta version of EScribe for Mac is out for folks with the 75C to try and report any bugs to Evolv.....It was released in both US version and International version last night and several bugs already being addressed....

Here is the thread where the beta version resides for download and interaction with the creators and for bug reports.

Mac EScribe Beta Thread

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
The mod itself will probably be fine from a fall. Its going to be whatever tank you have that has the issue.
There's a pretty decent sized dent in mine from where i think myself or my gf reached for it half asleep & knocked it off the nightstand... Only about a foot but zinc is soft and this mod is heavy esp. with a big atty on... It really depends how it falls, if it lands on the atty which are made of durable SS, it'll be fine, if it lands on any of the zinc alloy of the mod you may have some dentage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread