Status
Not open for further replies.

azzaman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
Brisbane, Australia
I'm glad you have a favourite mod, and your reo is on the way. But when it boils down, the Titan is just a tube. Just like the caravelas, the chi yous, the turtles and so on. Top cap, end cap, tube. And I'm not taking a stab at you, more the ethos of tube mod collectors. They don't do anything. It's a flashlight without a bulb. I am surprised vaping hasn't completely switched over to mods like the reo, billet box, zens and all those other hybrids. For me anyway there is actual value in the design. You get more technology for price. I make the comparison between a billy cart and a go cart. The latter has an engine, yet they are the same price.

I'm sure once you get your reo you will understand where I am coming from. This same principle applies to my original post of spinners and those stupid pro tanks. I know some more money has to be spent, but the cost v tech v reliability factor renders that purchase intelligent.

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
Riverside, California, USA
I know it's just a tube, but it's a tube that holds a battery perfectly and has damn near perfect contacts with a damn near perfect button. With the price you're paying for a well machined piece, show me a single mod that fires as well as a Titan/Cronus, their buttons are perfect. I'm not trying to be a Titan fanboy or anything, but if the goal with mechs is to fire things regulated devices won't, and the Titan can fire pretty much anything a battery that size can handle (largely due to the strength and quality of the pins/button)...

I understand with a reo there is a little more going on that just a tube, its metal tube with a juice bottle attached. It's a well made device that functions well, but it's simple, all mechs are. With crazy prices or any price really you're paying not for just the materials but the cost and time it took to create the piece.

Again, I'm not bashing the reo, I love this thing and I haven't even vaped it yet. But until that upgrade comes out, it does have a weakness.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread