Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Hamilton, MS
..... ..... HBQueen2.jpg

White Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Imagine, I hope you had a wonderful birthday. I still use my X2s after almost 9 months and having moved on to some more powerful mods. I recommend SI to anyone who wants to get started into vaping, and hang out daily in the Chit Chat Room. Great company, service, pricing and customer friendly. May you have many more years with SI and many more birthdays.

Wabbit

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
Thanks so much :)
Imagine, I hope you had a wonderful birthday. I still use my X2s after almost 9 months and having moved on to some more powerful MODs. I recommend SI to anyone who wants to get started into vaping, and hang out daily in the Chit Chat Room. Great company, service, pricing and customer friendly. May you have many more years with SI and many more birthdays.

Wabbit

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
YOU were in charge of those, Deb! :laugh:
I thought all you other volties would bring the food too. I just set up the room! :grr::lol:

haha maybe that's why they didn't make it...Deb kept them all to herself!

ha !! ha!! ok I confess ... I got greedy..:hubba:...I told them the party location was change to my address...:laugh: BTW!! cindy you did a lovely job with setting up the room...one day ill learn to decorate:facepalm:...... oh yeah the cake was great..Yummo:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread