Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
AND - No Matter What . . . Even through all the Trails & Tribulations be they Past, Present, or Future . . . Don't EVER Forget That Special Feeling of becoming a . . .

NEW HOME OWNER. . .

welcome4.gif

To

"YOUR"

new.gif

home-da-palavra-feita-das-ferramentas-14096597.jpg

More Importantly - NEVER FORGET . . .

il_340x270.485284476_ojdf.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Well - "Terry" . . .

Just in case, during "Your" move to the HOOSIER STATE Ya' didn't get a chance to see them, here are a few Pictures that I took while I was up North last week . . .

Autumn's Changing Colors
All Photos are Inspired by "SandySu" and "Rave" Landscape Photos . . . :facepalm:

Jp6iy1r.jpg

XzuwjAj.jpg

nxTiDhk.jpg

vOZ8qcf.jpg

kmtse8G.jpg

F0io5VT.jpg

Last edited:

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
OMG that was great. You guys did an excellent job at making me feel at home in my new home and here on Voltville. Thanks for that. I love this place, the house, the beautiful country, the friendly people ... except the ones behind the steering wheel. My gawd...I've never seen such crazy drivers. :blink: I still can't believe it's finally over and I have a huge beautiful house surrounded by woods on 3 sides in the country where it is so quiet. I'm still not unpacked and BF has been working (and cussing) so hard to make the house comfy and safe. He'll be taking the train back to WA on maybe Thurs so we'll be staying at Rave's place Weds so we'll be closer to the train depot and won't have to get up so early. His train leaves at 7 am. Ugh! He'll be back for a while this winter. We both need a break. The last 3 months has been hard on our relationship so it will be good to be apart for a while, at least for me. :?:

Rave was a big help and of course over did it, but then so did BF and I. I've never been so tired and sore for so long in my life. :facepalm: I can't wait for Rave to see my new home after all the boxes are gone and furniture is in place. Did I mention this place is huge? 1600+ sq ft. Twice the size of my puny mobile.

Lizzie...do you have a chain saw I can borrow? ;)

Jerry....this place feels like a castle. :laugh:

Uncle....your photos were beautiful. :)

Wuzz...thanks for updating the other forum for me. :)

Thank you all again for the fun party and warm congrats and again I'm sorry I was so late to my own party. :facepalm:

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
For My New Neighbor
and Sister,

Terry

I've had some trouble trying to figure out what to do here. Granted, I could fill a page full of .gifs and leave it be, but ... that doesn't seem like it would be honest for me. After all, you've crossed the country to set down roots here. And you've gone through your own private hell getting to this point. All of that based on a blue sky session that you and I had when I stated that I thought it could be done. We talked about how great it would be for us to be able to hang out together - fishing and hiking and taking in what Indiana has to offer.

What really wipes me out is that you have so much faith in my friendship that you actually did it. Faith does not come easily to you. I know this. I'm so honored that I can't even express it. :cry:

This is the beginning of a whole new life for you. A fresh chapter. It is my sincerest hope that you find the joy of peace in your new home surrounded by the beauty of nature that you sought. May the country air infuse you with new life. May your neighbors be quiet ones including their pets. May the insect residents keep their distance and the spiders be tiny. Most of all, may you find the happiness that you had the courage to persue.

We're gonna have sooo much fun. :)

Your friend always,
Raven

Can't resist one little .gif :facepalm:

Got any left? :laugh:

Las Vegas Distillery?!?! What the heck!!

Last edited:

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
For My New Neighbor
and Sister,

Terry

I've had some trouble trying to figure out what to do here. Granted, I could fill a page full of .gifs and leave it be, but ... that doesn't seem like it would be honest for me. After all, you've crossed the country to set down roots here. And you've gone through your own private hell getting to this point. All of that based on a blue sky session that you and I had when I stated that I thought it could be done. We talked about how great it would be for us to be able to hang out together - fishing and hiking and taking in what Indiana has to offer.

What really wipes me out is that you have so much faith in my friendship that you actually did it. Faith does not come easily to you. I know this. I'm so honored that I can't even express it. :cry:

This is the beginning of a whole new life for you. A fresh chapter. It is my sincerest hope that you find the joy of peace in your new home surrounded by the beauty of nature that you sought. May the country air infuse you with new life. May your neighbors be quiet ones including their pets. May the insect residents keep their distance and the spiders be tiny. Most of all, may you find the happiness that you had the courage to persue.

We're gonna have sooo much fun. :)

Your friend always,
Raven

Can't resist one little .gif :facepalm:

Got any left? :laugh:

Las Vegas Distillery?!?! What the heck!!

Ah Rave...that was beautiful. We just clicked over 3 yrs ago and I'm a pretty good judge of character so I knew I couldn't go wrong in trusting you. I wouldn't have known about this gem of a state if not for you. All your wishes are coming true. I haven't even seen a BIG spider (yet). :laugh:

The 2 jars of apple pie you gave me are almost gone but I have the fixins to make more. Gawd that stuff is good. :toast:

I checked out my woods today and found enough downed trees to last me for years. It was beautiful back there. I was walking on a carpet of dry colorful leaves and found a couple trees where deer rubbed their antlers. Yay...I have deer even though I haven't seen any yet. I also found some raccoon poo. :blink: Best of all I found a muddy stream bed with a large rock dam that will create a pool when it rains and snow melts. Only thing is though I don't know where my property line is so I don't know if it's on my property but I sure hope so. The rock dam would make a great contemplation rock. :D

Yes, we are going to have a great time and thanks for being my friend. Only a good friend would go through what you went through with me. :)

Last edited:

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Happy Four Year Vaperversary

Terry!!!

Congratulations on coming so far. It's such a wonderful achievement! :D

Here's to wishing that all of your hopes and dreams be granted.

This one ... may not be achievable. Just sayin'.

However, I really believe that some day you'll have your woodland pond

And more birdies at your feeders than you can imagine

Just make sure that you have a goodly supply of this on hand in your new paradise.

By the way ... you folks may think that's actually Terry on the motorcycle, but this is what she really looks like:

:toast: Here's to adventures to come in our friendship for many, many years and continued success with staying away from cigarettes. I'm so excited for you!

I'm always here for you, Terry, and love you like a sister. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread