【GIVEAWAY】Share your Story to Win LUXE II----When did you start vaping? Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SP013

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
Started vaping to stop smoking after 15 years, about 2 years ago. I remember the thrill when buying my first e-cigarette, the Joyetech Exceed, which made the transition to vaping quite easy. Nowadays I like vaping all kinds of different devices and setups :)

Last edited:

MorganJ11

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2020
I started vaping a year ago, started smoking early in life and smoked for 13 years before finally swapping to vaping to keep my addiction I could never seem to get off of with Snus or any of the other alternatives. Vaping prefilled ecigs worked good for about a year before I took the plunge to tanks and RDAs, 6 months in the mod realm and happy as can be, healthier than ever, and best of all I don’t smell like an ash tray!

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
It seems the rules of this contest are a bit flawed and confusing. Also, I agree that 'vape tricks' aren't necessarily a great selling point for vaping itself. I personally do not know any 'vape tricks.' What is a vape trick?

In any case, I have taken a great interest in this thread simply to read about the stories of so many quitting smoking and making great recovery in terms of health. I hope the FDA doesn't ruin everyone's momentum!

I won't bother to share my story, it's pretty asinine and shallow in comparison to others on this thread. As much as I'd love to win this mod, it looks like there are others more deserving. I just wanted to say good job to everyone who quit smoking! Everyone's a winner in my book.
We are sorry that our rules confuse you. We completely agree that the story itself is more important. Thank you for your comment, hope you can share your story too. We think no story is asinine and shallow.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
The winning criteria for this competition is fundamentally flawed.
Those reading this thread are almost certainly participating. Why would a participant vote for another as this is inherently self-defeating?
Further more, how is one story of dodging death by vaping superior to another?

6uJGDtJ.gif

We are sorry that our rules confused you. Everyone has their own story , we think everyone's story is good and worth sharing. And we believe people will vote the story they like, whether they are competitors or not. Thank you for your comment.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

La_Navidad

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Oct 14, 2018