100+ Most Annoying Things About Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel13

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Ohio
-people saying $50 is too much to get into ecigs and that they can't afford it even though they have a $6 pack of smokes in their hand
-people not understanding why i have 9 ecigs (c'mon power outage)
-having numerous bottles of juice that will never get used but still won't throw them away
-buying something in bulk just to realize none of them work
-vapesafe being too big for the legacy mini
-E1, E2, E4, and E8 errors

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I don't hate things in general, but it would be that we have this Phenomenal way of beating a Horrible FATAL disease, and society doesn't like/understand it and the government wants to kill it.

Makes you wonder what other types of this scenario are out there. ?

The ecig world in general? I buy early, control my spending, and use simple reliable devices, and simple DIY juices. I've had zero issues with equipment, juices, suppliers, or USPS from day 1. Well, wait- I did buy a G4 clearo once because I thought I could believe the suppliers could actually tell the truth about a product.

XeniaMike

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 21, 2013
    Xenia, Ohio
    - soaking atty in Everclear and dry in a jar with rice cake for a whole day just to POP the coil on the first fireup
    - tanks that won't flow
    - punched tank cartos that flood. And flood. And flood.
    - trying to equalize tank pressure just to have the end cap fall off and juice spill out
    - Thinking you can make a carto last at work, just to have it instantly turn biohazard as soon as you get there
    - Dry atty puffs (YUCK!)
    - jealous other smokers who say "You haven't quit." But somehow the gum & nic patch people have

gjshaw29

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 6, 2012
    Boise, Idaho
    Not sure what number we're on guys.
    -having all these small parts and constantly dropping them and having to use a flash light to find them.
    -employee at a b&m calling a kanger t3 a vivi nova :evil: God
    -I second the FDA
    -dried lip crud on drip tips lol
    -juice bottles that take forever to fill your tank

I could go on but I need coffee

Kahuna

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 9, 2010
    San Francisco
    - discovering new juice induced severe structure failure in vivi nova tank WHILE in my pocket.
    - that last couple drops of your fave juice that I just can't get out of a dripper bottle.
    - that growing collection of almost empty juice bottles with flavors that just got...tiresome.
    - those idiots that always seem to show up saying I should put oil of "that other stuff" in my rig. (you know, illegal in 47 states)
    - that "wet old bar towel" taste from a new coil/wick.
    - discovering I had forgotten to put the plug in the fill hole of my Genny after its been sitting in my bag.
    - Allen wrench screws in a Genny.
    - vendors that give flowery/hip/ironic/satirical/pun/knock off name to their juice but DONT TELL YOU WHAT IT'S SUPPOSED TO TASTE LIKE! (one vendor I found wrote some STUPID graphic musing about open fields or a sunrise or something describing his juices. seriously.)
    - juice that smells great in the bottle, but tasted horribly when vaped.
    - being annoyed when people blame their TONGUE when it has NOTHING to do with their vape when the flavor fades. (seriously, how can people be totally oblivious to basic biology and KEEP saying taste buds, it's seriously stupid! but I digress ::breathe::)
    - that judgemental stare from my plastic fishing tackle boxes that now hold my expensive tools because I felt that all my vaping supplies looks/fits/feels better in my expensive metal tool box.
    - the junk box I just can't seem to throw away filled with old, obsolete, or failed products/blue foam/stolen coffee stirrers/pyramid tea bags/polyfil/burned out attys & cartos & CE2s/dead Ego batteries/failed or neglected DIY mod projects and parts.
    -the word "toot".

Commie

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 28, 2012
    Michigan
    People explaining how easy it is to do something. All you have to do is just build it in a CAD and put it in your CNC machine. What do you mean, you don't have a CNC in your garage?!

Rough-housing offspring breaking a plastic tank in my pocket. Now I don't have anything to vape for a few hours, running a danger of serious contact nic buzz from juice running down my leg, and my heirs are giggling cause my jeans are wet.

stillnotsmoking

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    GA, USA
    Saw this somewhere while I was looking for something. Thought it was kinda funny and could use a similar spot on ECF. Here are some examples from the thread mixed in with a few of my own:

1) an accessory kit that makes a vaper look like a drug user
    2) people choking and waving away your "smoke" from the air

Those two are my biggest peeves, in fact I was standing out front of work the other day vaping and a lady walked by (not through my cloud mind you) and started flailing her arms and coughing and said under her breath "OMG YOU ARE GONNA KILL SOMEBODY" I couldn't help but LOL.

Oxyd

Dec 15, 2012
    Czechia
    — People explaining something and constantly saying how difficult it is. I don't know about others but when I come across something new to me and I'm immediately told “Oh, this is an advanced topic,” my mind immediately goes “Okay, I'll look at it, but I guess I won't get it anyway, so I won't even try.” When I'm told that it's supposed to be easy, I actually make an effort to wrap my head around it because “I'm not stupid, right? If it's that easy, I should be able to understand it.”

— Constantly looking at the juice level in my Vivi Nova and going “Have I really vaped that much juice already?” They shouldn't have put the graduated markings on it. :glare:

— That I can't just walk to the bar next doors and buy some juice like I could buy cigarettes.

Reactions: Microwench
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread