100+ Most Annoying Things About Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

subversive

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2011
United States
- the junk box I just can't seem to throw away filled with old, obsolete, or failed products/blue foam/stolen coffee stirrers/pyramid tea bags/polyfil/burned out attys & cartos & CE2s/dead Ego batteries/failed or neglected DIY mod projects and parts.

+1 I finally cleared out the dead atties and cartos, but still have a giant bag of polyfill and some really old vendor juices.

unquiet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
Philly
I must have 'Liked' 1/2 the posts in this thread.

* that 90% of the new juices you try are disappointments
* not knowing whether people freaked out about the FDA are missing a few marbles or the people I should actually be listening to
* not understanding 75% of the conversations on ECF b/c I feel like I'm reading a foreign language

* I don't friggin' want to DIY juice or build my own hardware. I'm a librarian ok, not a chemist or engineer. The only things I "build" are collections. I can't cook. At ALL. PB+J sandwiches are the extent of my ability to mix ingredients without someone dying.

Reactions: Microwench

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
-not having a local B&M
-realizing that even if i had a local B&M they wouldnt have what i want, or at a good price
-having a vape meet 3 hours from your home and not being able to go
-hot spots
-leaky tanks
-stiff/too loose draws
-diacetyl, acrolein, and CrVI scares. i started vaping to be more healthy, not to find a whole new way to harm myself.

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
- Reading reviews on PVs on a vendor site and some bozo giving a really low rating saying "X" PV is a bad design.... because he was too stupid to realize he had to put an adapter on the thing in order to have his 6ml. tank fit. Or someone panning a PV because he dropped it/stepped on it/pried it open "just to see"/sat on it, etc. then says it's "junk" because it broke. Or some slope head complaining that the PV is "crap plastic" and to "save your money" when the description SAID it was plastic in the first place! etc.etc.

- Dried lip gunk on drip tips. Or worse...eating something juicy and of the meat and strong herb persuasion and not realizing some of that stuff got inside your drip tip when you had your after dinner steam session. Next morning..your juice tastes totally funky and you don't realize it's not the juice that's funky, but the drip tip..and you freak out.

-Peeve: Why don't more PV manufacturers make a metal type box mod that's reasonably priced? How much could it cost, really? They do it for tube PVs! All they have to do is stick their chips and wires and connectors in a metal box and do a bit of creative wiring. DOH.

Clearo-Mizer

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2013
Woodstock Ga
120: Being relatively new to the vaping world, super-excited about it, only to find out (FDA) that it may be taken away from me.
121: Not having a B&M store anywhere near my neck of the woods. I live in Atlanta, for God's sake! ATLANTA! Not even any flea market booth vendors!

yo man..dont forget Vaprite is just 25 miles north on 575 and 92...I used to live in Virginia Highlands...then Little 5 points...but moved up here to Woodstock to escape the chaos..

Over_Stimulation

Moved On
Mar 10, 2013
- Dried lip gunk on drip tips. Or worse...eating something juicy and of the meat and strong herb persuasion and not realizing some of that stuff got inside your drip tip when you had your after dinner steam session. Next morning..your juice tastes totally funky and you don't realize it's not the juice that's funky, but the drip tip..and you freak out.

I hear ya on the dried lip gonk....the the rest of ur comment, ewww really?!?

Dontae92

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Long Beach, CA
-smoker friends telling me that my new habit is dangerous/nasty.
This happened to me the other day. My friend religiously uses illicit substances, but had the audacity to say my vaping is the same thing as smoking a cigarette. I let it go because he's killed to many brain cells as is.

p-doze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
United States
not really an annoyance, but if people could take a few extra seconds to fully type out the vendor's name, and put links in when they're mentioning new purchases, it'd help everybody else who's interested in that product, or for people unfamiliar with the initials for every vendor in the industry!

Streptile

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2011
East Coast USA
- that judgemental stare from my plastic fishing tackle boxes ... because I felt that all my vaping supplies looks/fits/feels better in my expensive metal tool box.

Heh heh.

I hate the inconsistency of the liquid. Because a lot of it is made in small batches by individuals, I find that I love the liquid one month, then the next order of the same flavor is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread