100% VG with E2 R4 Cartomizer Easy Fill For Me Anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
It seems that for these 510 e2 R4s that no one needs to rinse/dry burn them. Is that the case? Also, what's the voltage on a standard 510? I'm trying to figure out what resistance carto to get

The wicks in the newer ones are supposed to be clean. I usually do a quick burn on a new one just to be sure.

The 510 is a 3.7 volt battery, but it regulates at 3.1 volts. Therefore, the voltage remains constant throughout the charge. Some folks like the warmer and stronger 2.5Ω resistance for use with this battery, but I prefer the cooler vape of the 3.0Ω.

justincase

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2009
33.98801111° N, 77.90895581° W
Maybe someone will be so kind as to help me figure all this mess in my head out!
I have a vGo (similar to an eGo) battery. I would like to try these cartos out that have become all the rave, but I am not sure what I'm looking for.
I have found on a website the other day, they were advertising high performance lr carto's and just lr carto's. what is the difference?
also, I haven't found anywhere that says CE2 lr carto's. do they make them? where can I get them?
Thanks...........

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
Maybe someone will be so kind as to help me figure all this mess in my head out!
I have a vGo (similar to an eGo) battery. I would like to try these cartos out that have become all the rave, but I am not sure what I'm looking for.
I have found on a website the other day, they were advertising high performance lr carto's and just lr carto's. what is the difference?
also, I haven't found anywhere that says CE2 lr carto's. do they make them? where can I get them?
Thanks...........

The vGo has the same fitting as a KR808D-1 battery. The C-E2's for it are available in a few resistance ranges from 2.4 to 3.2 ohms. There are no LR versions available, nor is there a need for one.

Traver

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
WV
Thanks...........

justincase, most of the time I use an XL Kr808 because it has a higher working voltage than the batteries with a 510 thread. I don't know if the working voltage on the vGo is the same as the KR808 battery so your milage may be a bit different. I have tried E2s with 2.5, 2.8 and 3.2 E2r4 cartos. With most juices I prefer the 2.5 ohm cartos. I also have an adapter so I can use cartos with a 510 thread. This also allows me to compare the 510s with R808 cartos. I like the R808 a bit better than my ego. I could vape either one.
I get mine at:
Edition2 Revision4 Cartomizers.

There are other places and others can chime in on that. I want to order mine at a place where they tell me what I am buying such the ohms and manufacturer.

I have tried just about every E2 they have and recently almost all of them have been good, There have been a lot of problems with these in the past. One shorty was a bit marginal and that was over a month ago. The last batch I ordered hasn't leaked at all and they are keeping up with my vaping, Usually no drying or burning. If I vape fast I can dry one out. So they aren't perfect. I don't burn them at the beginning and haven't needed to burn any of the last yet. I'm on my third refill on a couple of the latest ones I ordered last week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread