100Mg Nicotine (99.9% pure Nicotine Liquid) HOW TO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUzazaMY

Sep 27, 2011
bdr,pk.MY
I have bought a 50ml 100mg Nicotine from china. I have dilute it to 50mg by adding 50ml of PG. Now I have 100ml 50mg Nicotine as a result.
I make an 5ml 18mg E-juice like always by using the recipe and the calculator by breaktru and as the result I got an awful taste that i never taste before and my head is spining around. I guest it was the nicotine. I add some more PG and VG..same amount as the first mix to cut down the nicotine way down 18mg to 9mg. When I vape my head are not spining anymore but the awful taste is still there evevthough the awful taste is not strong when I put some more PG (1ml) but it can't go away and the taste still there.
What did I did wrong? and how is the right way to dilute a 100mg Nicotine (99.9% pure Nicotine as stated in the label). Hope someone can help me.. :confused:

RedZone

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2009
Denver, CO, USA
We have only purchased NIC through a stateside seller.
We purchase 250mg NIC, and my buddy is the juice master, and handles all the recipe mixing.

I know the NIC we have purchased is always almost 100% transparent in the bottle when new.

Also, he doesn't pre-dilute the 250mg NIC down. He dilutes w/ PG/VG/Flavor as he is mixing up each batch of juice.

I can give you his email, if you want to communicate directly with him. Just PM me.

YUzazaMY

Sep 27, 2011
bdr,pk.MY
Are you sure it is 100 mg/ml? 99.5% pure is usually used to describe straight nicotine (I think?). Straight nicotine liquid would be about 990 mg/ml.

Where did you get the nicotine? Like, can you post the link?

This is the link https://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Can you please tell me more about this 99.9% pure Nicotine is all about?

Last edited by a moderator:

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio
Okay, I think I found the correct link, but I'm not sure. If it's what I found, then it is indeed pure nicotine, which is way way more than 100 mg/ml. If this was 990 mg/ml, then what you think you diluted down to 9 mg/ml is actually more like 90 mg/ml.

I don't want to jump the gun here without know for sure what you have, so I will say for now do not vape any more of this until we are sure what you have. Don't touch it.

RedZone

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2009
Denver, CO, USA
If in fact he purchased 1000mg NIC, that can be a really dangerous proposition, attempting to mix juice without veteran experience.

We started with 100MG NIC, and mixed a lot of juice, before attempting to move up to 250MG NIC. I wouldn't suggest to anyone to even purchase 250MG NIC, unless they really understood what they were doing. One drop of 1000MG NIC on human skin could result in a trip to the emergency room.

TheJack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
P.A.
I googled the link above and found this. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 99%, that means there are at least 99mg of pure nicotine in a 100mg of the liquid.

i see that link wont work lol. copy / paste xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

that also dont work. how about this xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I put spaces in before and after the xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

------------------------------
Please read the Rules:- Rule 22.
Someone will kill themselves or a family member with this stuff.
It's why that site name is banned - they will help someone kill themselves.
We really need that kind of publicity :(

Admin

Last edited by a moderator:

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
If in fact he purchased 1000mg NIC, that can be a really dangerous proposition, attempting to mix juice without veteran experience.

We started with 100MG NIC, and mixed a lot of juice, before attempting to move up to 250MG NIC. I wouldn't suggest to anyone to even purchase 250MG NIC, unless they really understood what they were doing. One drop of 1000MG NIC on human skin could result in a trip to the emergency room.

Some of these countries don't allow people to purchase eliquid. Their only alternative is to try DIY. It's a shame. All this to try to quit smoking. Good thing they came here for advice.

rolygate

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
ECF Towers
I think he got 1000mg, which is pure nic.

That can't be discussed here. This is why that link is censored, as they sell pure nic, which will poison or kill beginners who have no idea what they are doing - like the OP. A mistake of a zero / decimal point can mean death for someone. That's what has happened here.

This thread is now closed because it discusses processes that will potentially kill beginners - or anybody who does not realise they are handling something every bit as dangerous as cyanide.

@YUzazaMY
You are at risk of injury if you carry on. Dispose of that material as you cannot handle it safely. Get 100mg (10%) or weaker, instead. You should only use 10% nic or less, for mixing.

READ THE RULES
RULE #22

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread