$13.59 eGo T Atomizer / $6.39 Tanks - Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

throbinskin

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2010
San Diego
I live in San Diego..... Can I get these prices from the distributor here in my town with the internet discount if I pay cash in person... Last time I had to use their computer to log into the LF site to get the price and I am not feeling comfortable with cc on the internet lately!!

Ok, these are listed now.

Tank Atomizer - $13.59
Tank Atomizer 3 Pack - $37.19

Tank Carts - $6.39

TJVapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2010
USA
You guys won't be disappointed. The eGo-T performs like a dream. The black finish is the same as on the eGo batteries. Shame on me I didn't order from LF but I will in the future. Didn't know they would be carrying them so soon. This works right out of the box better than any other product I have bought. It puts any cartomizer to shame.

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
hehehe got a 3pk of attys and a 5pk of cartidges sitting in my cart, waiting for me to hit Checkout...

LOL - HiT IT - Just do it. I did. Picked up a 3pk of atty's and a 10pk of cartridges. I know our daughter will be hot on my trail when she sees them so decided to order enough to let her give them a try too.

Paula

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
I have a question. Let's say I'm vaping away on a tobacco juice and I want to switch to a different juice.

Can I pull off the tobacco cartridge and seal it until I'm ready to use it again?
Does it leak? Does it come with some sort of cap to keep it from leaking?

I ordered extra cartridges because I envision being able to blow out the atty, fill a new cartridge with a different juice and keep on vaping. I would think there should be a way to pull the cartridge off and not have juices leaking.

I am in the habit of pulling my drip tip and atty's off my batteries every night when I go to bed. I don't know why I do that. I get ready for bed and I get my eGo ready for bed too??? LOL That really sounds stupid, doesn't it?

I hope I made sense here with my question.
Thanks,
Paula

TJVapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2010
USA
They come with little caps to put back on them. I filled mine and turned it upside down just to check and it didn't leak even without the cap, but still maybe you wouldn't want to do that. I had a leak on mine today, but I had tempted it by vapin for 3 days straight without clearing the atty and just refilling the same tank. I recommend giving the atty a blow through every day. After blowing it out, I filled the same tank and put it back on the same atty... no more leak. Flavor switching goes really smooth too.

MikeyB

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2010
GA
They come with little caps to put back on them. I filled mine and turned it upside down just to check and it didn't leak even without the cap, but still maybe you wouldn't want to do that. I had a leak on mine today, but I had tempted it by vapin for 3 days straight without clearing the atty and just refilling the same tank. I recommend giving the atty a blow through every day. After blowing it out, I filled the same tank and put it back on the same atty... no more leak. Flavor switching goes really smooth too.

How are you liking it TJ, is it as good as LR on hit and all or is it just like the regular attys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread