13 feets silver

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I've always just kind of used whatever wicking material I picked up first I have the usual cotton bacon the Muji I have unicorn hair I've tried Firebolt whatever the hell that stuff Geekvape uses and I can honestly say the other day I needed free shipping for my Amazon order so I decided to add 13 feets cotton. It is the easiest to use cotton that I have ever used in my life it even beats out the shoelace aglet Style. The full width of the thing is perfect for mesh and I break it in half for most of my other coils you know give or take a little bit. I love the way it feels it doesn't feel squeaky I hate that feeling it makes my teeth hurt I love the way it wicks I love everything about it. I never really noticed a lot of taste difference between the Cotton's that reigns true here but if anyone is on the fence about picking up a bag of $5 cotton called 13 feets on Amazon just buy it. Now I wouldn't buy it if I had to pay for shipping but that's just because I'm cheap.. it's well worth the amount of money that would be like 13 14 bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread