Not open for further replies.

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
I thought that too Jim!
Sent my GF's mom a 901, 15ML M-boro juice, 3 pages of instructions, FAQ & A'a & an if you have questions 24/7 phone number.
She went to the flea market a week later and dropped $100 on a, I think, KR808?. Now she's back to smoking analogs. Back to coughing, can't breath and will probably have her feet cut off from poor circulation.
It really is the best thing to give her. But you will need to hold her hand through the juice in her mouth, refilling, battery flashing... That or an 801, or an 801 nicostick. JMO

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
Oops, Sorry, The OP did ask about a 2 piece. That's what that KR808? is. So I guess you know she can't deal with the cart filling. It has a light draw, which is good, but doesn't seem to produce anything. I have one of the cartomizers which fits my 901. It draws easy but, to me, there is just no hit. no vapor.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Yes, I'm afraid that the cart filling is not going to be an option for her. Her vision is very poor. I'm thinking of something like the 2-piece Green Smoke. May not be for us hard core e-smokers but could get her off analogs. Any experience with the Green Smoke or something like this?

I have seen reviews that the Vapor King is the best two piece cartomizer PV on the market. (I'm personally not a fan of this type of PV) Vapor4Life sells them. I would check them out. Here is the link:

http://store.vapor4life.com/

Good Luck:)

Note: I've also read that smilin at Vapor4Life takes care of his customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread