2012 lorikay13 lanyard contest.ULTRA masculine ecig "leash"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hi ya'll. You didn't really think I would let New Year's slip by without a lanyard contest did you? And this one is something special.....it's truly a one of a kind because I simply don't have the material to make another one. Notice the manly/butch squirrel....no wimpy girly squirrel there.....and the chain IS long enough so that you can park your .... at the bar and use your ecig without having to disconnect it from your belt loop. Goddess help the person that tries to steal it from you.....LOL. Also notice that the retaining ring on the "O" ring is completely encased in silicon.....so no worries about scratches on your Chuck. (that....in case anyone is interested....is a SuperT and I just love it!) And the lucky winner of this leash will receive a set of different sized O rings for whichever ecig your carrying at the time. OK...heres the rules......just one....NO CROSS TALK....please I'm begging you.....you have NO idea how much work it is when people start babbling and I have to weed it all out to run the random generator. That's right.,....it's gonna be random because I'm just too much of a wimp to make a decision. So all you have to do to enter is post with a reason why you want this particular prize. It's okay if your trying to win it for a partner or friend......all I ask is that you are not trying to win it just because it's something free. But ultimately.....that's beyond my control....so have fun and I will run the random number thing on New Years eve. Can't promise what time....but I'll leave the contest open right up until I pick a winner. Cheers everyone!!!!!!

WHAT"S THE PROBLEM HERE????? besides the title scaring timid people off.....do I need to explain how this is used? The ecig goes in your POCKET......and the clippydo thing clips onto your beltloop......you don't wear it around your neck.......ya'll get that right? I can't believe no one wants this.....

lanyardsbikerchain.jpg

oh duh!!!! you like it.....you want it.....but you don't want to be associated with any of the marginalized groups that were in the title.......right. sorry...I'm just so used to being ridiculed and living on the fringes of society it never occurred to me that it might not be a GOOD thing....flickflick
By lorikay13 at 2011-12-30

Last edited:

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
The other one would have been for my wife - this one would be for me! Thanks for the contest and the opportunity for another tongue twister!

RUBBER BABY BUGGY BUMPERS
RUBBER BAGY BUBBY BUMPERS
RUGGER BABY GUBBY BUMPERS
RUBBER RABY BUGGY BUNKERS

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by a moderator:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
ONE.....the answer is ONE. ONE entry....ONE post.....that is what I was hoping for. I'll make the necessarry changes when I run the numbers.

Actually I think I'll just get it over with now.....I'm on Pacific time so if I wait till midnight it will be 3am for alot of you. And besides...I wanna go to sleep....just in case the world ends at midnight.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Congrats davelog and Happy New Year to everyone else. I'll try and see if I can find a source for those belt clip things to make some more of these. I'm sorry crazynavybiker....you did seem like a natural for this one....maybe next time! (what kind of snake is that btw? I like snakes.....unless they are eating a squirrel)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread