The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

ONE more try at a Thanksgiving Contest..........

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Ok....third time is the charm right>? So I will try to cover all the bases. And this time what ever happens happens......I'm not rescuing anyone. :)

FIND THE SQUIRRELS

THIS IS A PICTURE OF THE SQUIRREL YOU ARE LOOKING FOR>>>>>THIS ONE DOES NOT COUNT: treasurehuntsquirrel.jpg THAT SQUIRREL RIGHT THERE DOES NOT COUNT!

THERE ARE SIX LITTLE SQUIRRELLIES HIDDEN SOMEWHERE IN THE SMOKESTIK FORUM, THE ONE RIGHT ABOVE THE WORD "RIGHT" DOES NOT COUNT

FIND THEM ALL AND YOU WIN. I will rerun the contest up to three times....that is a total of FOUR.....up until Thanksgiving Day. Each runs winner wins a SmokeStik kit and one 5pack. ONE winner gets a lanyard..at my whim. DO NOT BEG OR GROVEL....it only pisses me off. If you must beg or grovel for a lanyard...do it in public so we can all enjoy you.

YOU GET ONE HINT>>>>>THEY ARE ONLY ON THE FIRST 3 PAGES

YOU CAN ONLY PLAY IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY WON A SMOKESTIK KIT

YOUR INSTANTLY DISQUALIFIED IF YOU ASK A QUESTION THAT MAKES ME LOOK STUPID

YOUR INSTANTLY DISQUALIFIED IF YOUR NAME IS SPACEKITTY AND YOU SAY ANYTHING AT ALL

YOU MAY CHITCHAT TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT

ONE ENTRY PER PERSON>>>>>>NO "REDO"S"

RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME EVEN AFTER SOMEONE WINS>>>>>HAHA>>>>>J/K flickflick

2. toto1013

toto1013 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2011
    SE Kansas
    Batteries that don't die! #15
    Happy Birthday LK! #2
    Please be careful if you drip or refill your SS Carto! #1
    Update Smokestik Post Memorial Day Contest! #63
    The official animal compassion discussion thread! #21
    Not Happy!!! #8

3. toto1013

Jan 12, 2011
    SE Kansas
    Thinking I screwed up here as the squirrel here is not on the first 3 pages...Update Smokestik Post Memorial Day Contest! #63

4. susie22321

susie22321 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    toto, I believe "the first 3 pages" refers to the first 3 pages of the SS forum, not the pages within a thread, but I defer to LK :)

5. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    um Toto....I'm sorry...but I didn't leave them in the same place as I had them last time. They have moved. And yes Susie...your correct. The first three pages of THREADS on the SmokeStik forum.....

6. chatter97

chatter97 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2011
    Woodstock Georgia
    batteries that dont die 16
    happy birthday lk 2
    please be careful if youdrip or refill your ss cartos 1
    not happy 8
    official smokestik animal compassion discussion thread 21
    cartomizers 21

7. toto1013

Jan 12, 2011
    SE Kansas
    Lori...I started from scratch. I am stumped as they show up on those pages for me....Strange....Maybe not loading the new pages for me...I just checked, did refresh and still there. Shows your editing at 6 something this morning....Squirrel not in same spot as it was for me yesterday.....I really not a total idiot!!! Maybe just a partial one.....

8. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    ok I have no idea what is going on now....I went in and REMOVED them from all the posts.....I'm closing the thread....you two are winners....and I will have to write to the mods and find out ...????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.