Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
. . . .

Heather's tobacco list is short and sweet:

1. Heavenly Tobacco

I love that. To me, it means Heavenly Tobacco has a solid and permanent spot in the HHV lineup. I would be in trouble if it were to disappear.

Yay for Heather. I knew she was a woman of taste and class, and this is further evidence of it. :D

heathen

Moved On
Feb 8, 2015
Pennsylvania
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple accounts are not permitted on ECF

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
I thought this pole was going to be helpful and I would find out which NON tobacco flavors were worth trying. I'm confused again. High PG, low PG, High VG, extra flavor shots. I'm retired on a living on a small fixed income and can't afford buying juice which will go down the drain. I can hardly pay the electric it takes to charge my batteries. Bronze this is all your fault.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I am new to the forum but not new to vaping. I been vaping HHV products for about 18 months now and outside of one other place, they have become my one stop shop.
Not sure if this poll is for everyone or not. If it is, here is my vote:

1) Serendipity
2) Legend
3) Heavenly Tobacco

I only vape tobacco flavors, so I cant comment on the rest.

Snobbery is not allowed in the HHV Army. It's not a rule, just a belief. Anyone who vapes HHV is allowed to leave their choices and we're glad to have yours. Please visit the Big Thread and the rest of the HHV subforum. Welcome. :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I thought this pole was going to be helpful and I would find out which NON tobacco flavors were worth trying. I'm confused again. High PG, low PG, High VG, extra flavor shots. I'm retired on a living on a small fixed income and can't afford buying juice which will go down the drain. I can hardly pay the electric it takes to charge my batteries. Bronze this is all your fault.

HiYa Ping. Nice to see you wander over here. Well, if budget is your concern at least I can say HHV is one of the most reasonably priced juice joints there is. That's objective. What's not is taste and flavor. I almost sent you a sample of Dragon's Fire with your KFL but then I remembered you were non-tobacco. I don't really have anything non-tobacco. If I remember, you said you have a custard and...wait, didn't you say NLV Gold?

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Hey Bronze by now you know my humor. I'm not strapped for cash, at least not yet. I just dislike buying juice which ends up going down there drain. I'm looking for a good tasting custard flavor with a slight kick to it. I'm glad I wondered here but thought Robin was going to expell me and throw away the key

Btw yes custard and nlv gold which has a tobacco flavor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread