Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
I have finally found a pattern to this problem....it only happens when it's on a pass-thru....NEVER happens on batteries. I've tried different pass-thrus and they all do it. Maybe something with the pass-thrus?
Take a look at you AC plug itself, at the part that you plug into the Saber PT. Now, open that plug up by turning the cover counter clockwise. Look at the 2 terminals and make sure the soldiering on both prongs are still good, and not touching at all. Sometimes, by pulling on the wire instead of the plug itself to unplug it from the PT, those wire can pull apart. That is why I put a sticker on those plugs now.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Im sure happy there is progress on this problem. I hate to see this kind of thing. Of course there are problems with everything at some time. When it sits here unsolved some people researching Saber Touch as a possible MOD might see this and end up looking else where. Sir Lawrence puts a lot of time in his products and his post sale service is excellent.
From all the research I did before getting mine, problems were very rare.

Last edited:

desertlover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Southern California
Dear Sir Lawrence, will follow your instructions.

Anavidfan, I am an avid fan, too. I have a collection of sabers and pass-thrus for them. I love em all and vape constantly on them. Sir Lawrence goes above and beyond to satisfy his customers, whether it's 2 pm or 2am, he ALWAYS addresses any isuue, which is one of the main reasons that I stick with him and his high quality product....it'll be around and working far beyond my life.

Thank you both for taking the time to try to assist me. It is perplexing, so I just keep trying to track down the solution, all while vaping on a beautiful saber!! Happy:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread