Not open for further replies.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
i bought the vivi from MVS, read around this forum that they were reputable
i also bought the evic from them, and after scratching the serial number on the box and entering it into the joyetech website it came back as genuine

the 1.8 is reading as 2.4 consistently

if i get my hands on a multimeter how do i use it lol?

what do i connect it to on the vivi?

A multi tester is a "must have" for vaping. Takes a lot of the guesswork out of diagnosing problems IMO.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
Vapoor...you rock. That's all. Little need to comment further. One other thing....may help to measure ohms of the head by itself when not attached to the tank. Too many connections in between to verify coil ohms. Then clean head threads, tank post threads, Tank bottom threads and center post, PV threads and center post of all oxidation. The VN heads are a 510 threading and can be connected directly.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Vapoor...you rock. That's all. Little need to comment further. One other thing....may help to measure ohms of the head by itself when not attached to the tank. Too many connections in between to verify coil ohms. Then clean head threads, tank post threads, Tank bottom threads and center post, PV threads and center post of all oxidation. The VN heads are a 510 threading and can be connected directly.

^^ what AttyPops said.
    My first thought was the head is loose in the Nova to get that high a resistance reading. You need to understand that there are 6 different places in a nova to have a poor connection.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2011
    Toronto, Ont.
    At 60 yrs young there's not many things that cause me to :blush: but when I read comments from such highly regarded and well liked vapers such as AttyPops and tj99959 I'm just speechless. Needless to say much of what I learned here are from the greats such as yourselves. Thank you sincerely for making my week :banana:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread