Oct 28, 2018
Just tried one and it works fine.
tenor (1).gif

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Smok box mode, so it changes the shape of the exhaled vapor?
You know it isn't smok or smoke, right.

I don't understand how a mode ( a feature or function) can be box shaped, are you talking about the shape of a button that selects modes?

Or, are you talking about something made by smok, if so, no thanks.

• Agree
Reactions: QcVaper

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
Smok box mode, so it changes the shape of the exhaled vapor?
You know it isn't smok or smoke, right.

I don't understand how a mode ( a feature or function) can be box shaped, are you talking about the shape of a button that selects modes?

Or, are you talking about something made by smok, if so, no thanks.
No, anything weird whodathunkit? Smok.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
My first venture into anything other than Joye 510 or the early eGo involved a Radio Shack project box about the size of a pack of cigarettes, a 510 connector, some wire, a drip tip, a momentary push button switch, and an 18350 lithium cell in a plastic battery holder. That was late 2010 or so when ECF members were posting their box mod projects complete with narratives and photos.

It worked, but I wasn't impressed by its usability. The vape on a 2 ohm carto (low resistance at that time) was mediocre and I went back to my eGo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryedan

EverythingEvil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2014
Grand Junction, Co
there is a guy in my state that is making custom PWM mods that hit 600watts,but can't handle a build less then .1
boxs run at about a dollar a watt.
600watt box is literally the size of a brick

he is taking taking stupid to an entirely new level [low]
Wouldn't you need like 10 batteries for that to vape 2 drags? You may as well just hook your RDA up to a welder.

• Creative
Reactions: madstabber

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
Wouldn't you need like 10 batteries for that to vape 2 drags? You may as well just hook your RDA up to a welder.

no, it uses a lipo,think its a 24volt ? i didn't check the specs so i'm not sure of the volts
i just know it is heavy and really big lipo ,it fills the brick size box

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Stealth Vape Independent Mods 250C.

Independent Mods DNA250C G5 Mod - RED

The DNA 250C will support up to 400 watts depending on the cell arrangement. 200 watts with 2 cells, 300 watts with 3 cells, 400 watts with 4 cells or a big b*stard Lipo. Evolv claim this design was more for headroom with TC than straight power mode at the highest level the mod can support. I believe they touch on this within this video but could be wrong.

• Agree
Reactions: mikepetro

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2017
Bolton, England
Stealth Vape Independent Mods 250C.

Independent Mods DNA250C G5 Mod - RED

The DNA 250C will support up to 400 watts depending on the cell arrangement. 200 watts with 2 cells, 300 watts with 3 cells, 400 watts with 4 cells or a big b*stard Lipo. Evolv claim this design was more for headroom with TC than straight power mode at the highest level the mod can support. I believe they touch on this within this video but could be wrong.

Yes the DNA 250c supports 400W with 4 cells but why, what's the point? Anyone who would vape at 400W should be recaptured very quickly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread