4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZenenaM2017 , why are there 18 pin-ed threads in the Halo section?

@DaveOno Some of those threads were pinned from our previous Supplier Associate. I can definitely go through and remove the old ones and keep the relevant ones pinned for you guys.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Prepare the Feast!!!

The Prodigal Daughter returns!!!!

:wub:

So, how you doin???

You don’t call, you don’t write...

I know, I know-I've been a naughty girl :pervy:
Hope the dam fam has been doing well, still not smoking and doing a lot of bewb squishes. :lol::lol::lol:

RL has been busy for me, I'm on my 8th new diet since Jan 1st :)rolleyes:), still not smoking and wondering why when I buy Halo, my CC always gets hacked. GGRRR, had to buy a pre paid CC this last time. Had no idea the numbers game was back on but I will watch out for the next one. Luv u all! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

And forgot to say PURPLE is still the best color and I'm still short

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
{{{{Diva!!!}}}}

:wub:

So, we know this Tiangong-1 Chinese Space Station will fall to Earth.

What we don't know is where or when.

So what do responsible folks do about this pending catastrophe?

We make a betting pool! I set up a grid with Longitude across the top, divided into 40º sectors, giving me 9 sectors. (40 x 9 = 360) (Longitude lines run vertical from pole to pole.)
And down the side is Time in 2 hour blocks, giving 12 rows.
So for a buck a box, the winner gets $108.
For mine, we ruled the time as EST, and the "official" time and location as reported by CNN.
And I'll have a better shot at winning this than the MegaMillions thing.
:)
world_600w.gif

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Wow, Angie popped in and I missed it. I kinda miss the old place ya know....sigh. Sorry I missed the numbers game too....double sigh

@CafeDigitalDiva
Smooches and tons of bewb squishes! Hope you’ve been doing well!!! I missed the numbers game too. Well actually, I had no idea it was back on :blush:

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
@CafeDigitalDiva
Smooches and tons of bewb squishes! Hope you’ve been doing well!!! I missed the numbers game too. Well actually, I had no idea it was back on :blush:
Smooches and bewb squishes back to ya meh purple sista!! I'm hangin' in there Angi. Hope you've been doing well also. I completely missed the numbers game. I checked in and Dave had sent me a heads up, but it was days later that I saw it :(

Cool. Only about 24 boxes left to sell.
I'm hoping there's no controversies about when and where.

But this is better than betting on the numbered ping pong balls...

:)
I hear ya Dave. I don't even want to play when it's this much. Whoever does win it, I hope they have all of their ducks in a row, (figuratively speaking). You gotta have yer head on straight with that kinda dough. Now about your space station thingy.....it's making my head hurt. Impending doom and all of that...jeez :). Hey, I miss you guys. I took a sabbatical for a minute, but now I'm thinkin'......I do that occasionally :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread