4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
And another Numbers Game in the books.

And I finally won (not since RockingR's time).

It took the last round, and mad late in the night.

But 2:20 in the AM is still ok for 100ml of Halo Jooze.
Hey Ono, I remember very fondly the games/contests from way back. What fun those days were. What are these Numbers Games you refer to?

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
wow, That was not fun.

We were just missed by the two tornadoes that cut through Putnam County in New York, maybe by a quarter mile. So very fortunate, negligible damage to the house. The north wall was coated with leaves. There must have been hail. It hit 4:30ish pm, we were at work, and had to drive through the wrath of this storm. Usually 45 min was over 3 hours.

And I've never saw so many trees down. Something around 500 to 600. Looking out from the road you can see the path, with many dozen raw stumps. My road is still closed to the east, as are several others. To drive 3 miles to the Interstate, I pass 5 separate fallen tree down wire sites.

Amazingly, we got power back last night. I thought it'd be Friday at the earliest. My siblings in Ct. don't expect power till Sunday.

There were 4 or 5 fatalities, my prayers go out. And thanks, for there could have been many more.

I remember Evie talking about the mad twisters that hit her town.

And I pray that if any of you have the "Auntie Em, Auntie Em!!" moment, that it passes safely over you.

• Informative
Reactions: wheezal

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
A week since the storm. There are hundreds of bucket trucks and other power company trucks in Danbury, CT. And from many different states and Canada. It's nice that everyone pitches in when nature decides to be a mother.
Things are close to normal in NY State, cept the hundreds of downed trees. Ct still has many without power.
Still not as bad as folks in Puerto Rico, who are months without.

chesty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Sydney, Australia
holy cow, what a blast from the past. hello peeps. it's great to see some familiar faces here, not like the plastic surgery addiction group I go to where you see new faces every meeting.
how is every going?
I gave up vaping 2 or 3 years ago but I started going to the pub with some new friends and having a blast. A lot of them are smokers, so here I am, vaping again. No regrets either. Good friends, good times, I wouldn't want it any other way.

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
((((((CHESTY))))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
So good to hear from you my friend. No regrets, (ya sure? wink wink). I kid, but hot damn it's good to see ya! thought some critter had dun ya in down there, since you live where it seems like EVERYTHING can like kill a person....but I digress. WOW. Welcome back to the vape wagon. It's like riding a bike or a horse or something. Me? Well, happily vamping on some vanilla latte (5 yrs this Sept) :).
Don't be a stranger Chesty!

Last edited:

chesty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Sydney, Australia
Hello Diva and Dave, the double D's.

So much has changed in the 2 years I had gone. When I stopped following the vaping news at the time there was lots of calls to action to campaign to stop vaping from being banned, and now I see some states have banned flavors. That's not good.

Australia banned selling nicotine 4 or more years ago, but it's legal to buy it, so we import it from the USA or New Zealand or anywhere that isn't Australia.

And the mods and tanks have improved so much. I have a a big tank for direct inhale and a small tank for MTL, I still prefer MTL. Don't think I'll be using the big tank much.

I'm vaping some tobacco flavour which halo are reknowned for.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
And the mods and tanks have improved so much. I have a a big tank for direct inhale and a small tank for MTL, I still prefer MTL. Don't think I'll be using the big tank much.

yeah but the tank swirls backwards down-under right? so do it really count?

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Hello Diva and Dave, the double D's.

So much has changed in the 2 years I had gone. When I stopped following the vaping news at the time there was lots of calls to action to campaign to stop vaping from being banned, and now I see some states have banned flavors. That's not good.

Australia banned selling nicotine 4 or more years ago, but it's legal to buy it, so we import it from the USA or New Zealand or anywhere that isn't Australia.

I'm vaping some tobacco flavour which halo are reknowned for.
So true chesty. The vape industry has exploded exponentially in the last few yrs. It's kinda overwhelming, all of the mods and tanks out there.

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Summer is here WOOHOO!!!! It's 92 degrees here and well, I'm in the house...in the AC....yaaaay me!!! What's the weather like today in your neck of the woods?!?!?!?.....Anybody??? Somebody???? ....um well, ok.
....meanwhile, got two racks of babybacks marinating in the fridge for the grill tomorrow. Got some shrimp foil packs to throw on the grill as well. Sprinkle some of this on ANYTHING and it's DA BOMB!!! Hope errybody's having a good weekend!!!!!!!!!!!
0003068490226_500X500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread