4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
That's really interesting.
Secondly, the Juul manual or FAQ or whatever says to use the right hand USB port on a Mac to avoid the screen going silent/black. That does work.
Firstly, I never thought about the connection between a mod or a charger and the screen/top/lid closing sensor and magnetism. That makes perfect sense.

Reactions: DaveOno

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
What a weekend. I am 99% finished with work on my old Volvo. It's now quiet, running cool, no shakes, and damn fast with the turbo adjustments.
:)

(Yes, Officer, I know damn well how fast I was going. I'm hoping you don't.)

And did a full rotor and brake job om the MrsOno's Volvo.

And grilled up these luscious lamb chops. mmmmm

I hope your summer weekend was great, too.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
And 3 days late!!!!!!!

(let the whippings begin.....)

But however, It's still VERY IMPORTANT

to @AngiBe

Happy FIFTH VAPEVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!

Can you believe it? 5 Years, Angie!!!!!!

5-year-anniversary_3.jpg

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
my grill is a disaster after cooking off 3 racks on Sunday, mmmmmm 2 and a half hours, low and slow. Tender, not dry, pullin off the bone easy, mmmmm, with fresh silver Queen corn on the cob, MrsOno's famous slaw, and a shot of Cuervo to start.

I love summer.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Just a update, I have a herniated disc in my neck and scheduled for next week to try cortisone shots first.
Hope it works for ya.

(doya think the hours and hours of you and Scape trying to peek into AngiBe's windows coulda contributed to it? Just asking. )

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
:( hugs and smooches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
{{{always}}}

There has been a shocking low number of vaca bikini pics posted. I hope this can be rectified soon.

Going down to the Jersey Shore this weekend for my niece's wedding. I know, she lives there, but Jeez, going to the Jersey Shore on an August weekend?? Yikes! But we'll head down Friday night. It should be quite a wedding. My niece is half Brazillian, so there's a troupe coming from Brasil! There's gonna be some hot dancin!!! If the DJ plays the Hokey-Pokey, we will literally throw him into the bay.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
{{{always}}}

There has been a shocking low number of vaca bikini pics posted. I hope this can be rectified soon.

Going down to the Jersey Shore this weekend for my niece's wedding. I know, she lives there, but Jeez, going to the Jersey Shore on an August weekend?? Yikes! But we'll head down Friday night. It should be quite a wedding. My niece is half Brazillian, so there's a troupe coming from Brasil! There's gonna be some hot dancin!!! If the DJ plays the Hokey-Pokey, we will literally throw him into the bay.

Vacation? What’s that? [emoji23]

No vacations here. We considered it but the idiot landlord is refusing to fix serious issues with the house so now all pennies are being pinched in prep for another move. I hate moving.

We hoped this would be the last place we had for a few years:( I just want things to settle in for a while. I guess life has other plans.

Has anyone seen goat? I heard he overdosed on weezals crayons.. hope he is doing ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
In the middle of a late summer heat wave here. The grill seems always pre-heated.
I don't know how, nor do I care, but the guy at my ACME makes some amazing sausage. Toast them up on the grill, adding fresh green peppers, and onion, garlic, tomato, mushroom on some nice Aurthur Ave rolls, mmmmmm.

Reactions: always9988
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread