Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMist

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2012
NM
www.505vapor.com
505VAPOR.COM is doing a New Years Glass Giveaway for the ECF community. 3 prizes will be awarded to 3 random people, no purchase is necessary. To Enter you must post your New Years Resolution, only one post per person. The Contest will run through Feb.3rd. Location does not matter 505 VAPOR ships glass art anywhere. Winners will be posted on Feb.4th. Good luck on your resolutions and good luck on the contest.

1st Prize
$35
value
Frosty Beer
Beermugtip.jpg

2nd Prize
Is to be announced
suggestions are appreciated

3rd Prize
$25 value
505 FROSTED tank
frostedtank.jpg

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
My New Years Resolution is to stay off the analogs, and save some of my hard earned money from burning up so quickly!!

I was lucky enough to find ECF and all it's wonderful users right towards the end of the year, so I've only been off the analogs for a little bit now, but plan to keep it that way in 2013!

Thanks for the contest, and Happy New Year to you and your family, I wish you all the best in 2013!!

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
Wow! I get to post right behind morri and priorities; 2013 is a good year so far!

My New Year's Resolution is to try to post more quotations every time I make a post. Thanks for the contest!

"New Year's Day: Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual. "
- Mark Twain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread