• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

An Advertisement i did for David at eastmall, check it out fellow Emeralites

Status
Not open for further replies.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Rick, I've been running the lr306 on my SD for over a month. They seem to be almost bullet proof except when your button gets locked on and fries the battery. It vaped better than the lr510 and is great with a drip tip. I had to put a 510 adapter on my SD but it doesn't add much length. It is my favorite atty for 3.7v.

Last edited:

rickstar009

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 6, 2009
    Deal-extreme Enthusiast
    Rick, I've been running the lr306 on my SD for over a month. They seem to be almost bullet proof except when your button gets locked on and fries the battery. It gaped better than the lr510 and is great with a drip tip. I had to put a 510 adapter on my SD but it doesn't add much length. It is my favorite atty for 3.7v.
    wow, now you really do have my taste buds tingling, might get david to send me afew with some of though accessories (trip tray, never tried that) sounds interesting

if its better than the 510 then it must! be good, loved the manual 510 when it came up (not the first run of 510's of course) but the 2nd and 3rd gen 510's were brill!

The 3.7v is enough for me, the 6v just make my throat hurt and dry it out, to much power ...and besides i can't inhale to hard anyway so soon after my operation ..its kills :/ haha

thanks for the info, i could have asked David about them but the poor guy is too busy getting his site back to normal~Rick

rickstar009

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 6, 2009
    Deal-extreme Enthusiast
    You know I actually believe you! Seems the type...LOL!

:)Wiz!
    Wiz you always seemed so nice and proper mate, whats this you actually highering Vicks a hitman (or i should really say "smack woman" to be politically correct) to do the dirty work for ya! ;)

your the Wiz for goodness sakes!, can't you just make this Tauki person disappear with the simple wave of your fairy wand:p~Rick

Last edited:

The Wiz

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    Wiz you always seemed so nice and proper mate, whats this you actually highering Vicks a hitman (or i should really say "smack woman" to be politically correct) to do the dirty work for ya! ;)

your the Wiz for goodness sakes!, can't you just make this Tauki person disappear with the simple wave of your fairy wand:p~Rick
    Hey....She was right there Rick!! Toe to toe! Remember....Tauki was one of our critics durring the Miss ECF pageant! I actually like the guy now...he just has one of those faces that looks smackable!

And thats not a "Fairy" wand.....It's a "Wizzy Stick"!

:)Wiz

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Rick, I got an email from health cabin today and they have the lr306's up on their site already for $5 each. Nhaler and one other have been selling them for $9 each. That's a pretty good savings. I'll bet that eastmall will have them for the same price. I will wait for monday to see before I order anything.

rickstar009

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 6, 2009
    Deal-extreme Enthusiast
    Hey....She was right there Rick!! Toe to toe! Remember....Tauki was one of our critics durring the Miss ECF pageant! I actually like the guy now...he just has one of those faces that looks smackable!

And thats not a "Fairy" wand.....It's a "Wizzy Stick"!

:)Wiz
    He made are ECF pageant harder than it needed to be did he!!!?, i didn't know this, waaa! ..let me at em, let me at em!! ..~lifts the big boy brow~ :blink:

But as long as he is repentant then i'll put the brow away :blush:. but if i see this detractor i might not be able to hold back ...please please use ya fair......um sorry ....I mean - wizzy stick to make me even more! angelic and calm than i usually am, pweaseee Wizzyyyyyy...

Fairy wand, wizzy dodad stick ..i always get them 2 mixed up.. silly me ..tsk :facepalm:~Rick

Rick, I got an email from health cabin today and they have the lr306's up on their site already for $5 each. Nhaler and one other have been selling them for $9 each. That's a pretty good savings. I'll bet that eastmall will have them for the same price. I will wait for monday to see before I order anything.
    Thats cool hittman, hopefully David sells them cheaper, he usually does ..what ever you decide its all good :)~Rick

Last edited:

The Wiz

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    He made are ECF pageant harder than it needed to be did he!!!?, i didn't know this, waaa! ..let me at em, let me at em!! ..~lifts the big boy brow~ :blink:

But as long as he is repentant then i'll put the brow away :blush:. but if i see this detractor i might not be able to hold back ...please please use ya fair......um sorry ....I mean - wizzy stick to make me even more! angelic and calm than i usually am, pweaseee Wizzyyyyyy...

Fairy stick, wizzy dodad stick ..i always get them 2 mixed up.. silly me ..tsk :facepalm:~Rick
    Rick......I don't care what the critics say...We made ECF History!!..LOL!

Angelic and calm? I think not!

:2cool:Wiz

The Wiz

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    Ooooo - the Wizzy stick. There's another thing to dredge up from the past adventures of Emerald :D

Or was it called the Wizzy Buff? Yea, that's it....wonder what thread THAT was in???
    WizzyBuff! That was the stick with the mop that spun around?

Eeek!(We'll let that one stay burried!)
    :)Wiz!

rickstar009

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 6, 2009
    Deal-extreme Enthusiast
    Rick......I don't care what the critics say...We made ECF History!!..LOL!

Angelic and calm? I think not!

:2cool:Wiz
    Yesss! ~sigh~ it sure was one memorable moment in time wasn't it (ahhh, the memory's) ...We will go down in history as ECF pioneers, we sort out new contestants, boldly went were no pageant has gone before:) heh

Ok often calm, i grant you is abit of a stretch ..but angelic you can't take from mee:p~Rick

Last edited:

rickstar009

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 6, 2009
    Deal-extreme Enthusiast
    Not to be a PITA but I still don't see any lr306 attys on the EM website. Oh well.
    hittman you have to contact David at eastmall, he probably just couldnt get around to putting the lr306 attys on the site because he has been so! flat out after his site got hacked.

please contact him on the eastmall.net site and tell him i sent you and also visit the Eastmall forum on ECF and talk to my other good mate Di ...she knows her stuff ..she'll do right by ya.

sorry hittman, something happend but if you contact david or di they will fix you up~Rick

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread