Status
Not open for further replies.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I just "avoided" 510 analogs today AND hit 510 "likes" as well today. It's a sign!! Wonder what will happen when I hit 808 - will I go back to cig-a-likes?? :2cool:

LOL! Probably not back to 808's but some are pretty cool looking. :blush: Bought a blue one cause it was pretty - just saying:laugh:

MsComptrtchr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 30, 2013
    Tucson, it's a dry heat
    Me too! De La Soul is Dead is my favorite old-school rap album.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Saturday it's a Saturday it's Saturday it's Saturday. Love it! They just played here with LL Cool J and Public Enemy. I didn't go, I figured I was too old, lol. :blink:

Jerms

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fargo
    Saturday it's a Saturday it's Saturday it's Saturday. Love it! They just played here with LL Cool J and Public Enemy. I didn't go, I figured I was too old, lol. :blink:

The members of DLS would be around 45 and I'm guessing most the fans aren't much younger lol. DLS and Public Enemy would be awesome to see.

I'm sure most of the younger generation are thinking; De La who?

See kids.. there was a time, long long ago, in the late 80s. This was before rappers rapped about driving Lambos, wearing bling, and being rich with their "young money". Before now there was "Gangsta rap"; but before that even there was a different form of rap, that wasn't about being a ganster or being rich. The lyrics were smart, often funny, sometimes tragic, and the beats were fly.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread