$9.97 for a battery, tank and charger?!?! Hell yea!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporator2000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
NYC
www.originvape.com
YES, you certainly do!!

I received my Cool Fire 1 today and this little thing is a crazy vaping maching!!!

The presentation was awesome. Everything was gift wrapped in classy black crepe paper with a
beautiful little bow. Wow, I was not expecting that! Neither did I expect you to include a battery and a battery charger. Oh my goodness, when I loaded up the tank (easy peasy) I let it sit 5 minutes (thank you for the detailed instructions) and wow does it vape nice. Smooth but strong vape. I love the beautiful heavy ss as it feels so good in my hand. I have tiny hands and it is just perfect. The button is situated where you can just hold it and use your second finger or turn it around and use your thumb. It is just perfect and beautiful. I love the tank that came with it but also tried the I30 that I have and it fits perfectly as well as my beloved aspires. This little thing is a vaping dream.

I cannot tell you how much I appreciate the gift. It is always a happy thing to win a contest but to win something like this is just really really special.

Thank you so much for all the little extras and the note as well as the instructions.

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

huggles,
Morri

What a thoughtful and detailed post, Morri! We really appreciate the positive feedback. We also love the cool fire I and my wife is currently using it as her daily device. Innokin makes a great product and we plan to carry them for a long, long time. We hope you love it just as much as we do!! =)

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
What a thoughtful and detailed post, Morri! We really appreciate the positive feedback. We also love the cool fire I and my wife is currently using it as her daily device. Innokin makes a great product and we plan to carry them for a long, long time. We hope you love it just as much as we do!! =)

You are VERY welcome! I do not like complicated things. I do not want to rebuild or redo anything.... I don't want to worry about what number to select.

I LIKE EASY! This is lovely AND easy.

perrrfect. :)

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
got mine today, thank you so much....even wrapped like a birthday present!

33d41588-5f8f-4c68-8592-187310c6b359_zps47e74f0e.jpg

9c1630ca-baea-4098-9184-01cc04aa48b0_zps9960aa27.jpg

Mine were wrapped like a birthday present too. It made me feel really special!

vaporator2000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
NYC
www.originvape.com
Seems to good to be true. I paid 8 bucks for my evod and 13 for my ego battery. I will sure as he'll be placing my order first thing tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Jahjah, We are trying to introduce our company into the marketplace and as a result we are offering the most competitive prices possible!

You folks are crazy! Not to make me laugh so early in the morning! I have a wall-o-grumpy to keep strong around here; the neighbors will hear me and think I have gone looney. Enough and stop too!

I must say, it is so much more enjoyable than reading a thread (?) I was referred to about what can happen when "A Sale Goes Wrong" on E-Liquid. Whew. Unhappiness abounds. A lesson learned. Go slowly and read before rushing in no matter the price!

Which brings me to .......... I see a lot of you "old timers" have purchased the 'kit' and even though I have a couple new ones since I am only four days in the game I think I need at least one, perhaps two, for 'the vehicles'! Backups so I don't have to transfer the entire setups from house to vehicle every time I go out. See........... I may be learning already. (Let's see if I go the "advanced thing without losing all the stuff up above):ohmy::) Hey! I think I did! So I maybe added a shock and smile! A monster has been created?

I better go to the site before I get too cocky and do something dumb ...... like order 'e-liquid? Oh I'm bad.:oops: (Had to do that).

Tom

vaporator2000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
NYC
www.originvape.com
You folks are crazy! Not to make me laugh so early in the morning! I have a wall-o-grumpy to keep strong around here; the neighbors will hear me and think I have gone looney. Enough and stop too!

I must say, it is so much more enjoyable than reading a thread (?) I was referred to about what can happen when "A Sale Goes Wrong" on E-Liquid. Whew. Unhappiness abounds. A lesson learned. Go slowly and read before rushing in no matter the price!

Which brings me to .......... I see a lot of you "old timers" have purchased the 'kit' and even though I have a couple new ones since I am only four days in the game I think I need at least one, perhaps two, for 'the vehicles'! Backups so I don't have to transfer the entire setups from house to vehicle every time I go out. See........... I may be learning already. (Let's see if I go the "advanced thing without losing all the stuff up above):ohmy::) Hey! I think I did! So I maybe added a shock and smile! A monster has been created?

I better go to the site before I get too cocky and do something dumb ...... like order 'e-liquid? Oh I'm bad.:oops: (Had to do that).

Tom

Come on over Tom! Since you just started vaping recently, you definitely should grab an eGo or EVOD battery, these devices are your gateway into the wide world of vaping! They are great for the car and they hold a decent charge since the units we sell are 1100mAh. These are the bigger, badder batteries of the bunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread