$9.97 for a battery, tank and charger?!?! Hell yea!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctadrea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2013
Maui
I'm just waiting on my ohana uncle to get his retirement check in, then I'm ordering 2 sets for him. At least as long as I'm around, I'll be able to keep him stocked up on liquid since I diy, and I'll just rebuild his coils for him as needed. I'm super stoked to be able to start him on a kit that will actually work - in his price range.
I've had a few ego-t's myself with no complaints, but many people swear by the evod batteries. Which would you recommend?

vaporator2000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
NYC
www.originvape.com
I'm just waiting on my ohana uncle to get his retirement check in, then I'm ordering 2 sets for him. At least as long as I'm around, I'll be able to keep him stocked up on liquid since I diy, and I'll just rebuild his coils for him as needed. I'm super stoked to be able to start him on a kit that will actually work - in his price range.
I've had a few ego-t's myself with no complaints, but many people swear by the evod batteries. Which would you recommend?

EVOD is the newer of the batteries and a direct competitor to the eGo but I say that the eGo is tried and tested. It is a mainstay for all new vapors. Both are pretty much equal, whichever design you prefer you should go with. Your uncle would find either battery just as good. Why not pick up one of each, to see which one he would prefer?

TJVJR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2011
Tri Cities , TN
I'm inclined to agree , The only real difference I have found is the "fire" button .The EVOD is a good long lasting battery but the button is hard to get use to after using eGo type for so long. I must say it slides in you pocket easy as the button is flat . If I had to pick For a first time or new vapor I would say the eGo .

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
6068.gif

Mazzy

Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
Michigan, US
One of my two tanks from this blowout sale leaks. :( I understand that it's a promo and normally would cost a lot more so I'm wondering if you can still return a defective item from this sale? Since I haven't heard from you via the "contact us" form on your webpage, hopefully I get a hold of you here to see if I should send this tank back or just throw it away.

vaporator2000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
NYC
www.originvape.com
One of my two tanks from this blowout sale leaks. :( I understand that it's a promo and normally would cost a lot more so I'm wondering if you can still return a defective item from this sale? Since I haven't heard from you via the "contact us" form on your webpage, hopefully I get a hold of you here to see if I should send this tank back or just throw it away.

We are really sorry about your tank leaking, and we are surprised that our contact form system did not work to send us an email from you. We wish you would have called us, or tried emailing us directly since we respond to each and every customer that is not satisfied. We have not had problems receiving emails or calls from customers before. We want to help you resolve this as soon as possible, please call us at your earliest convenience at 212.882.1672 or email us at support@originvape.com so we can troubleshoot the problem and/or send a replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread