• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

A & E Programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunil

Moved On
Mar 11, 2012
GTA
It's funny how this forum seems to have been poisoned by some individuals and their make belive vendor wars, look around in other forums, there is nothing so childish and ridiculous being said.

Keep the forums clean of the filth that others make up to gain some kind of rise out of you and make this a place somewhere others would like to join because the current state of this Canadian forum is not very attractive with such ridiculous threads.

Chinner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Wow! You've learned a lot in your first week on ecf! Good work!

It's funny how this forum seems to have been poisoned by some individuals and their make belive vendor wars, look around in other forums, there is nothing so childish and ridiculous being said.

Keep the forums clean of the filth that others make up to gain some kind of rise out of you and make this a place somewhere others would like to join because the current state of this Canadian forum is not very attractive with such ridiculous threads.

triplxratd

Jan 7, 2010
Vancouver

Go hang out in the other forums then, simple! :2cool:

chaseman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Canada
www.reddcigs.com

That's adorable. Happy one week!!

sunil

Moved On
Mar 11, 2012
GTA
This post goes exactly in line with my post in the new members forum, don't judge by post count , I have been viewing this forum for over 10 months, it is only recently that its become a wasteland of the same 50 or so posters. As it always does, that will turnover and this will be back to the place that Canadians come to discuss relevant things in the vaping world and not fiction out of a novel...lmao

mekks

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2011
Winnipeg
This post goes exactly in line with my post in the new members forum, don't judge by post count , I have been viewing this forum for over 10 months, it is only recently that its become a wasteland of the same 50 or so posters. As it always does, that will turnover and this will be back to the place that Canadians come to discuss relevant things in the vaping world and not fiction out of a novel...lmao

This is a somewhat generalized comment to apply to this forum as a whole, and could be found to be rude by more then those whom you have intended this for.

Also one thing to realize yes we come here to discuss vaping, but as people become more familiar with other posters yes the likelyhood that topics may go off topic is to be expected. Simply solution click the topics of interest to you, trying to slam or degrade someone in the forum for their choice of post also does not assist in increasing this forums value. :2c:

triplxratd

Jan 7, 2010
Vancouver
Also one thing to realize yes we come here to discuss vaping, but as people become more familiar with other posters yes the likelyhood that topics may go off topic is to be expected. Simply solution click the topics of interest to you, trying to slam or degrade someone in the forum for their choice of post also does not assist in increasing this forums value. :2c:

Indeed! Well said!

sunil

Moved On
Mar 11, 2012
GTA
A thread that has a title of "vendor wars" is ridiculous and hopefully the mods will recognize that this only provokes bandwagoners and the like to fuel a fire that in my opinion is fiction at its best and has been created by one vendor and followed by their cult to a proportion that has become a cancer in the Canada forum, But hey some people have nothing better to do.:)

Nrgaway

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2012
Canada
A thread that has a title of "vendor wars" is ridiculous and hopefully the mods will recognize that this only provokes bandwagoners and the like to fuel a fire that in my opinion is fiction at its best and has been created by one vendor and followed by their cult to a proportion that has become a cancer in the Canada forum, But hey some people have nothing better to do.:)

I smell a troll :)

Cokeybill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2011
True North(Ont.)
BTW sunil. All Chinner had done was start a thread about the A&E channel and a show there. All the extra add ins were started by yourself. Just because vendor wars was the title, the statement was not a start of what you deem filth. The next few posts were directly made towards the A&E shows that are on today. I enjoy watching them as others here do also. I see no harm, except for those that look for it.:2c:

sunil

Moved On
Mar 11, 2012
GTA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Respect
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread