A girl and a reo walk into a vape shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeedyBroccoliBee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2013
Georgia
I was looking around the local vape shop yesterday and the owner comes up to me points to the reo (aka Bob) in my hand and asked “whats that you got there?” I tell him its a reo grand. He takes it and looks it over and hands it back shaking his head with a stupid smirk on his face and says “ silly little thing isn’t it?, We looked into selling those, but found NO ONE WANTED them absolutely Zero market. ” he goes on to tell me how Awesome he and his store is and how they only sell the Best High End stuff and that I needed to seriously think about Upgrading.........
and then I LOLed and left thinking.. Was that real LIFE?!?!?

Raynman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Marion In USA
At least at the place I go to they know what I've got. If someone told me I ought to upgrade I'd have to say. Well you know Sparky when you have one of these you have the best, but what do I know I only have 14 of them. If I know I'm going to a Vape store I usually have 5 or 6 of them with me in my vest.

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
I was looking around the local vape shop yesterday and the owner comes up to me points to the reo (aka Bob) in my hand and asked “whats that you got there?” I tell him its a reo grand. He takes it and looks it over and hands it back shaking his head with a stupid smirk on his face and says “ silly little thing isn’t it?, We looked into selling those, but found NO ONE WANTED them absolutely Zero market. ” he goes on to tell me how Awesome he and his store is and how they only sell the Best High End stuff and that I needed to seriously think about Upgrading.........
and then I LOLed and left thinking.. Was that real LIFE?!?!?

I would have asked if he thought dripping was better than tanks and then asked to see his top of line bottom feed. then would have said "So you really don't carry high end stuff"

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
I must be really stoopid, I just posted a picture of the five that I have lol!

I love your username WeedyBroccoliBee! I'm really into nicknames and I might have to steal yours for one of my kids! :D

I decided to visit my local vape shop a couple of weeks ago, I have no idea why, call it HOPE or something insignifigant like that. Anyway, I was browsing around noticing that nothing has changed there, same crappy stuff they had when they first opened, when the kid (zits and all) behing the counter asked me about my purple mini. I told him what it was and he said "oh, it's cute."

Then he proceeded to take a very exaggerated vape on his clone tube steak when I began asking about kanthal and readyxwick and drippy tips. After picking his jaw up out of his lap he recovered and gave me what for. He tried to look at me like I had no clue and began explaining to me that they have no customers interested in glass tips, they were out of kanthal, and they aren't interested in selling rxw cause it's not safe. *sigh* I hate my local vape shop, it sucks butter milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread