A list of DNA200 mods with pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNobody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2015
It will be over 300.00 at least because of the size of the battery and small # being produced. Having a box is not ideal either but that thing does not look comfortable to hold in the least bit. That is what I care about. Something that is comfortable to hold and stable when set down.

So then they are not in stock? The website says they are in stock. The reason I asked about the battery being replaceable is because I expect the dna 200 in general to last beyond the life of the battery. It is such a great board that is so customizable that I do not really see any reason why it won't be relevant in a year or longer. Plus in case the government decides to screw us it would be nice to be able to purchase a new battery for your mod.
They are instock but from what I understand they have the parts. Paul makes the mods to order and then engraves them (you can get custom engraving for about $30) and due to the fact that he was in the hospital and they had the issue with the battery shipment he's pretty backed up.

Reactions: LiquidDave

KennedyKills

Jul 3, 2015
WI
apparently twisted420 is coming out with one that has an 8000 MaH lipo in it
I don't know if anyone pointed it out already or not but they are planning on using the snowwolf chip in the Cadmus, unless they've changed since that video twisted put out last week.

Eric Auer

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2014
PA
VM DNA 200 | Vaping Mall

VM-DNA200-image.jpg

Croak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Right behind you...
The practicality comes for those that already have a supply of quality 18650 batteries and chargers, and of course how easy it is to simply swap out spent batteries, and how cheap they are to replace when needed. Triple 18650 ain't going to be light though, but the printed plastic case will offset that some.

LiquidDave

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2014
United States
www.liquidvpn.com
They said 11.1 3s lipo. But no mention of mah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the opus for small trips which I can't see me wanting anything else with a small lipo. I want a 2nd DNA 200 to replace my parallel unreg on long trips.

I've got the VS DNA200 on order, guess we shall find out whats going in a couple of weeks.

I heard someone in a FB group chat mentioned it was a 900 mah 3s

ahh, thats a shame. If it had like 1500 or so I would buy it because it will last me all day. At 900 its a 3/4th day device.

Reactions: kalison

cjpeltz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
United States
VS DNA 200 - here is what their site says:

"Our long awaited DNA 200 is everything you've been looking for in a mod. Sleek, pocket friendly, powerful and completely customizable. Unlike the DNA and rDNA, the DNA 200 is made out of 6031 aluminum, making it lighter than it's predecessors. The finish starts with a black anodization process, followed by black paint and then a light rubberized coating completes the process. Truly our most durable finish to date. Zip Charging is on board to make sure charging is done in a flash when plugged in to a 2A power source. No one likes waiting for their batteries to charge. One of the best features of the DNA 200 is Escribe. Escribe is a controlling interface software capable of over 93 customizable options. What this means to you is you can finally dial in your perfect vape. There are 8 customizable profiles that allow you to save your settings for a variety of builds ranging from your standard coils to most complex. Lastly, your DNA 200 will always be up to date with USB upgradeable firmware. You asked, we listened, this is the last mod you'll ever need".

Looks like they are taking pre-orders right now, with shipping to start on Aug 24th.

Pic below.

dna-200_1.png

Reactions: alistairs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread