Status
Not open for further replies.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
If it's your go-to vape for that first puff of the day that's a strong testament to its effectiveness. I've been questioning my kneejerk disdain for juul. Maybe teens like it not because they're all mindless sheep but because it's the most effective device that's easily obtainable for them.

Most of the folks I talk to feel that Juul is bad because of it's addictive properties, which I suppose in a way is a testament to it's efficiency in delivering nicotine. I also use pods for the same effect, but it was the Juul that got me seriously started on high-nic devices to stop my cravings.

When I use a mod and RDA with 6mg juice I seem to chain-vape all day and still want a smoke.

...and I want to reiterate that the Juul will never be my primary device - I agree that it is expensive and proprietary, and not a fan of that in computers either. :)

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Rhode Island
I am an ex-smoker (45 years) and was a dual user for almost six years. I finally gave up smoking completely when I got a Juul. It works best for knocking down my cigarette cravings. The Juul is not, and will never be, my only or primary vaping device, but when I want a cigarette, I grab a Juul - usually first thing in the morning or after dinner.

Short answer: It helps me to not smoke.

I hope that doesn't make me a pretentious fan-boy. :)

I have the same story - 45+ years smoking, dual user for a number of years.
Juul changed that, I'm almost at the one year mark, this year will be "not smoking" cake instead of a birthday cake :) Anyway, where I work there are now five people that were able to quit thanks to Juul.
There are others that vape using mods and one that is hung up on her cig-a-like.
We're down to one cigarette smoker in the company, amazing to see.
Yup, the pods do cost, but I shop around the net to get the lowest price I can.
I also refill them for occasional use. Juul has become my only vape.
It's working for me so I don't want to rock the boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread