A lollipop-style vaping device? SERIOUS??

Status
Not open for further replies.

vimagreg

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
Well guys, I think everybody here knows, at this point, what I think about all this sh*t happening in US about vaping and teens, people telling others what to do, what to use, what to think, trying to tell companies what to manufacture... In resume, all this crazy thing. But... Watching Jay's review of this thing, I can't help but to believe some companies are, indeed, targeting it's devices to younger people. I mean, LOOK AT THAT!!

I would love to read your thoughts about it.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Holy crow those reviewers are obnoxious.
Skip ahead to: how does it vape?

Looks like a fun little gimmick device. We can expect to see more of these in response to misguided bans. The hysteria around youth vaping is just a tool to achieve political ends and it's as silly as it would be if the subject was teens drinking coffee.

Dudeman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
New Bedford, MA
Such an alarmist attitude. Could it be that the company is just trying to make a product that stands out in the industry? You won't forget it exists, will you?

Your response to the product sounds an awful lot like the people who say candy flavors are meant to attract children.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
Well guys, I think everybody here knows, at this point, what I think about all this sh*t happening in US about vaping and teens, people telling others what to do, what to use, what to think, trying to tell companies what to manufacture... In resume, all this crazy thing. But... Watching Jay's review of this thing, I can't help but to believe some companies are, indeed, targeting it's devices to younger people. I mean, LOOK AT THAT!!

I would love to read your thoughts about it.

This is wrong for all the obvious reasons :rolleyes:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Threats to people are never amusing

vimagreg

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
Yeah they specifically addressed this in the video. When's the last time you saw a teenager sucking on a lollipop?
Well, I'm a teacher and my students are between 15-18. At the school I work: they sucks lollipops all days. I'm in Brazil.

Last edited:

vimagreg

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
Such an alarmist attitude. Could it be that the company is just trying to make a product that stands out in the industry? You won't forget it exists, will you?

Your response to the product sounds an awful lot like the people who say candy flavors are meant to attract children.
Ok. So are you saying this device have not to see with lollipops at all?

And, just to say, I have no reason to be alarmist since I live in a country in which vape are stricted prohibited already. Majority of people here doesn't even know what's vaping, since the number of smokers are already very low - yes, you almost can't see people smoking here.

As I said: want to read your thoughts, especially the crazy US people with all stuff happening there. Just curious.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Yeah they specifically addressed this in the video. When's the last time you saw a teenager sucking on a lollipop?

It’s not practical, probably over priced with lackluster performance. That said, I dint think I ate lollipops when I was a teenager, but I was older then than I am now. I wouldn’t order one of them, but I know me... if I walked past them in the carry out I’d be like “does this come in purple?” It’s so ridiculous I love it.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

vimagreg

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
I would kill that couple if I ever met them in person.

IDK it looked more like a small wine glass to me, but like, most importantly I need to know where those two are located so if I'm ever in the vicinity I can prepare my poisons.

Anna
Yeah, I kind of like Jay Haze. At least he is cruelly sincere in his analysis. But his girlfriend/wife? I don't like at all, she's kind of... Well, better stop. [emoji23]

vimagreg

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
People, just reminding I'm not talking about reviewers, they are very divisive to say the least. I'm talking specifically about the device. What the hell is that design and what it is supposed to mean? What it's public? I would never use such think, but my curiosity is: would someone here actually use it? That's my point here.

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
People, just reminding I'm not talking about reviewers, they are very divisive to say the least. I'm talking specifically about the device. What the hell is that design and what it is supposed to mean? What it's public? I would never use such think, but my curiosity is: would someone here actually use it? That's my point here.
Is the plan to keep fishing for opinions until you find someone who agrees with you that it's completely ridiculous and ill-conceived, and that few will ever buy it? Because I think most of us already feel that way.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I would vape THIS. Unless it's made of glass I think it may be I have mooned over it on multiple occasions.

authentic-fumytech-dragon-ball-rebuildable-dripping-tank-rdta-yellow-stainless-steel-40ml-24mm-diameter.jpg

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: vimagreg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread