a month?? really?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

jingleballs

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
north dakota
it's been over a month since i placed my order for a steel switch for my v2. im about to move and unless the damn thing ships by today or tomorrow, im going to have to cancel my order and wait till i find out what my new address is when i get to texas to send to puresmoker so they can send my switch out there. and i really dont want that. i mean, good lord... how long can it take people???? it's pretty rediculous. i know they've been doing a move to a new building but damn... my $27.00 shouldn't be stuck in limbo for that damn long.

Pinepig

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Pfft, I'm over a month on a 300$ order, Prodigy, Protege some juice and carts. The three times I've ordered from them I've always caught them when they are out of stock or a pre order.

I do like their hardware and it's the only stuff I own, my original V1 Prodigy is still going strong on it's original switch, can't complain about the product.

It'll get here and I'll be happy, it's just the nature of a small production cottage biz.

BrockJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Dallas, Texas
Jingle... If you want I can send you my address and you can have it sent here.I can mail it to you after you get to Texas. I'm in Dallas...

What part of Texas are you moving to?

Just an offer.... Casey knows who I am.. I agree it's a long time..

I've never recieved the switch upgrades for the V1 (x2), the Protege (x2) or the V2..

Don't know how long it's been....

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
it's been over a month since i placed my order for a steel switch for my v2. im about to move and unless the damn thing ships by today or tomorrow, im going to have to cancel my order and wait till i find out what my new address is when i get to texas to send to puresmoker so they can send my switch out there. and i really dont want that. i mean, good lord... how long can it take people???? it's pretty rediculous. i know they've been doing a move to a new building but damn... my $27.00 shouldn't be stuck in limbo for that damn long.

Puresmoker has their own (independent of ECF) forum now. I wonder if you might try posting over there if they haven't responded to email.

Casey and Steve are usually on top of this kind of thing.

jingleballs

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
north dakota
Jingle... If you want I can send you my address and you can have it sent here.I can mail it to you after you get to Texas. I'm in Dallas...

What part of Texas are you moving to?

Just an offer.... Casey knows who I am.. I agree it's a long time..

I've never recieved the switch upgrades for the V1 (x2), the Protege (x2) or the V2..

Don't know how long it's been....

thanks bro. im moving to san antonio. but yeah, i think im just going to cancel my order and never order from them again. it's just entirely way too ridiculous to have to wait over a month for something like that. that's just not the way any business should run. no matter how small it is. it's inexcusable....

FrogHat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
Virginia
Last edited:

Casey@PS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Nashvegas
www.OurSongForever.com
Hey Jingle,

I'm sorry for the delay, and the email delay. We were closed last week, and I'm now catching up on all of the backed up tickets since we had no internet last week. V2.1 switches aren't in yet, and I'm waiting for the update from Steve on them. We just received the Protege V1.1 switches yesterday, so the V2.1's shouldn't be too far off. As always, you're more than welcome to cancel your order at any time, and I'll issue the refund. Just send the request into info@puresmoker.com, and I will get to you.

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
it was a pre-order.
pre-orders can take months.

try getting a guitar.
sometimes it can take months and months.

Puresmoker could be a lot clearer on their web site. Pre-Orders should say what they are, not
"Availability: Usually Ships in 2 to 3 Weeks"

Now I read the new Prodigys will be designed to take 17650s and Steve is going to start offering LR attys for them. They will discourage using stacked batts altogether. I think that's a great idea. If you order one now will it take a 17650? The web site still says "The High Voltage Prodigy V2."

A little more clarity, and updated pics, would go a long way toward avoiding these issues.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Hey Lotus,

Reason we went with "Availability: Usually Ships in 2 to 3 Weeks" instead of "Pre-Order" is because we tried to give people an *idea* on when it might actually ship. If it just stated pre-order, email traffic would skyrocket. We don't have an option that says "Pre-Order: Usually ships in xxx" What I am planning to do no the V2.1 coming out is putting them under the line item "Pre-order", then stating "Pre-Order" in the Description, and giving roughly a Should Start Shipping the week of XXX.

If you ordered a Prodigy V2 from the last run, it was bored out to accept 17670's and 17650's. Wasn't advertised as such, because we only sold it as a HV device.

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Steve, you REALLY need someone with some web savvy! ;)

Piece of cake to change that to Pre-Order: ETA 'whatever', and then change the date if circumstances warrant. Not delivering in 2-3 weeks certainly can't cut down on email, PMs, etc. Not to mention making a few people very unhappy.

Hope your move went well and Casey got a nice corner office with a great view :)

BrockJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Dallas, Texas
If you ordered a Prodigy V2 from the last run, it was bored out to accept 17670's and 17650's. Wasn't advertised as such, because we only sold it as a HV device.

So for us with the first run V2's, can we send them in to have them bored out or just get/purchase the new tube?

That would be the "kinda" cool thing to do... Probably a pain to have them sent in for boring but the customers would think highly of you for it... At least one would...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread