A PBusardo Review : Boge 510 LR Carto Vs. Smok Tech 510 LR Dual Coil Mega Carto

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
This is a long one I know, but I wanted to get a lot of opinion and information out there.

Plus, since the Boge carto is the only thing I've been using since the beginning of the year, this new carto really interested me.

I wanted to do a good side by side comparison for myself, and do a good review for you in the process.

So enjoy, and like I said, "Sit back, relax, and have a vape!"

Last edited:

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Great review!

Not that it means squat, but my Boge LR cartos from iVape.net came wrapped in plastic the same as your SmokeTech's in the video.

Hey Mudflap. Thanks a lot!

Did I misspeak in the video? I thought I said it was the Boge that come in the plastic and not the smok Tech. Just what you are saying. Give it another listen.

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
Count me in as a fan too. These are the best carto's I've ever used. They last forever and even take a cleaning well. I have one that I have been using for over 2 weeks. Oh, and a Great review as well. Love a man with a good sense of humor!

He definitely has a sense of humor. I'm not sure I'd call it a good one though. :p

Kidding. Nice review!

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Count me in as a fan too. These are the best carto's I've ever used. They last forever and even take a cleaning well. I have one that I have been using for over 2 weeks. Oh, and a Great review as well. Love a man with a good sense of humor!

Thanks Yippykiyea!

And I love a woman with a hat and feathers!

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Great review, will have to look into purchasing these, would be great for nights out & stuff when you want tto carry the least amount of stuff with you

Thanks Sly. That is EXACTLY what I hoping to get out of these:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...rdo-review-ego-uber-cartomizer-ivape-net.html

But no luck. Still searching.

What am I searching for?

• Boge 510 LR performance
  • Boge 510 LR ease of use
  • Low profile
  • A full and solid days worth of vaping
  • The meaning of life ;-)

Haven't found it yet! But with all this cool new stuff coming out, I'm sure it will be here soon!

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
pbusardo....great review. I like both cartomizers. Like yourself, I can't really tell a difference between vapor production and taste.

You can buy these direct from smoktech....100pcs run about 102.00 with shipping to the states (this may change though)...just drop them an email.

Thanks! I would think about that except...

1) I want to get some real usage on these first. If the draw is tighter than the Boge out of the box, then it only makes sense that the airway could potentially clog up sooner than the Boge. Time will tell.

2) By the time I get to the 20th one of out 100, there will be 20 other devices out there one of which I may like more. Now I'm stuck with them and they won't be worth anything because of those 20 other devices :) BLOW OUT SALE!

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Excellent review, P! [Not sure I'd recommend that a new or prospective vaper watch it:D ... but for me and most of us on ECF, the detailed analysis was appreciated and interesting.]

And, of course, your presentational style is highly enjoyable! [I've been having my own pbusardo video fest today.]

My only complaint is that the caliber of your reviews required me to update the listing of recommended reviewers in Vaping Guides' Links to Resources.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread