• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

A personal cry out for prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
This post was in the PIF community...
But it's a cry for prayers...
I think ya'll qualify.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward/130744-prayers-please.html

from BullDog44
I am going to be selfish for a bit, I am begging y'all for prayers. My mom passed away this past Sunday after almost a week in ICU. I apologize for posting this here but to be quite honest I am so much in a daze, and I think the vast majority of people within this particular area of the forum are so caring, that I am requesting your prayers for me and my family. I have a grandmother ( my mom's mom ) and a sister and nephew. My mom fell friday before last and broke her hip and due to complications she "coded" ( where I was present ) 2 days later and I had to make the decision to pull the plug Thursday. She was not simply a mom, she was also one of my best friends. She is truly a beautiful person and one whom I love dearly. I had gotten her an Ego about 3 weeks prior, she began to use it and started to actually enjoy it. Things were sorta looking up for her and my life when this tragedy happened. Again I apologize but it helps to share it some. She was a special lady and if y'all had met her you would agree. She is now with my dad and feeling no more pain. Thank you for allowing me to vent. GOD bless you all.​

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
Thanks for posting, prayers being sent up....Draw the family even nearer to your heart dear Lord....hope, peace, strength, comfort and joy...Send them the hope of reuniting in spirit, strength to overcome the grief, comfort through your people and your words spoken to their hearts, may they rest their head at night in peace and give them divine dreams...touch this family...all praise and honor to the One who gives us life eternal..Amen

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
thanks for posting, prayers being sent up....draw the family even nearer to your heart dear lord....hope, peace, strength, comfort and joy...send them the hope of reuniting in spirit, strength to overcome the grief, comfort through your people and your words spoken to their hearts, may they rest their head at night in peace and give them divine dreams...touch this family...all praise and honor to the one who gives us life eternal..amen

amen!!!!!!!!

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Oh Holy Father, I come humbly before You, to ask for that special peace that goes along with grieving. Lord, You know I understand as I was in his place last year. It's never easy. You know that getting through the first few days are easier than when everything settles back down and your heart hurts because you miss your loved one. Lord, may he never forget her life, the memories, the laughs and cries done as a family because they do comfort when the night is still. Help the family to cry when the hurt is overwhelming, to not keep it bottled up. Help them deal with the legalities of the aftermath whether it's selling a house or closing out the accounts. Comfort them, Lord. Put Your loving arms around them and bring them closer together. Don't let this brother and sister drift apart, but keep them prominent in each other's lives. Thank You Lord for all You have done and are about to do. In Your Name, Lord Jesus, Amein.

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
Oh Holy Father, I come humbly before You, to ask for that special peace that goes along with grieving. Lord, You know I understand as I was in his place last year. It's never easy. You know that getting through the first few days are easier than when everything settles back down and your heart hurts because you miss your loved one. Lord, may he never forget her life, the memories, the laughs and cries done as a family because they do comfort when the night is still. Help the family to cry when the hurt is overwhelming, to not keep it bottled up. Help them deal with the legalities of the aftermath whether it's selling a house or closing out the accounts. Comfort them, Lord. Put Your loving arms around them and bring them closer together. Don't let this brother and sister drift apart, but keep them prominent in each other's lives. Thank You Lord for all You have done and are about to do. In Your Name, Lord Jesus, Amein.

Yes Lord, let it be so....bless this family Lord.....

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009

Amen!!!!!!!

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com

Yes Lord... hear the prayers of this precious Soul... send the family your comfort.. your peace... In Jesus' Name we pray. Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread