A quick warning regarding Cisco LR atties

Status
Not open for further replies.

REGGAEGEEK

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2010
West Georgia
You should really try the Cisco LR 901, the flavor is better than anything I've tried (801's, 510's, 306's, all in standard resistance with either 3.7 or 5v, and LR versions). I've yet to find an atty that gives better flavor.
They do have good flavor but i just can't stand the darn leaky hole in the bottom of the 901s....

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
I never wash my atti's.
FYI, Real Cisco atti's from Cisco himself =Atomizers - Avid Vaper tell him truelove sent you :thumb:.

Someone finally posted this! Cool. I was wondering how long it would take. Almost a week and suppliers have no stock situation and not one person has said "where can I find a Cisco"? Anyway I was waiting to see how long it would take. I placed and order w/him saturday and posted a 306 review w/5star rating on his site. I am happy to see the supply is there and will be for the foreseeable future!!!!

venkman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
yeah, when I talked to Jason from vaporflow last week, he told me he was out of LRs, and pointed me to avidvaper. i got a cisco lr360 and lr510 (this thing blows away the joyes IMO). Then I noticed that the only attys they sell are cisco. then i noticed that his emails were signed "francisco" and the company was located on Long Island. Figured it must be cisco's site. Though, because I'm a greedy ......., I didn't share this knowledge...i don't want cisco to run out of LR attys too!

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
yeah, when I talked to Jason from vaporflow last week, he told me he was out of LRs, and pointed me to avidvaper. i got a cisco lr360 and lr510 (this thing blows away the joyes IMO). Then I noticed that the only attys they sell are cisco. then i noticed that his emails were signed "francisco" and the company was located on Long Island. Figured it must be cisco's site. Though, because I'm a greedy ......., I didn't share this knowledge...i don't want cisco to run out of LR attys too!

Dude I totally did the same thing. I was searching sites and planning on buying any that people had left till I got the Avid lead and figured out what was up.

Truelove yes sharing is caring unless we are talking a Cisco shortage then it is every vaper for himself:evil:

venkman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
Truelove yes sharing is caring unless we are talking a Cisco shortage then it is every vaper for himself:evil:

Haha, my thoughts exactly. I just got a cisco lr 510 in the mail today from avidvaper. before this, as far as low-res goes, i'd only used the cisco 306 and the joye lr 510s. This 510 definitely blows away the joye's, yet is still more forgiving than the 306. awesome.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Haha, my thoughts exactly. I just got a cisco lr 510 in the mail today from avidvaper. before this, as far as low-res goes, i'd only used the cisco 306 and the joye lr 510s. This 510 definitely blows away the joye's, yet is still more forgiving than the 306. awesome.

I am so hooked on the LR 306 that I get nervous if my stock drops below 20 and I like to have 25 at all times. I have the Cisco LR 510's but still prefer the Lr 306's. For me I like the wramer vape and better TH. I do however think the 510 does a better job when vaping a more delicate flavor or one that is complex with hidden or low percentage flavor components. Either way I have not and will not purcahse an atty that is not Cisco. I am also happy that we will have a controlled supply and when we buy a Cisco it will be stamped as Cisco and from the man himself. I know I have some that say they where but no stamp in my book means not real deal.

venkman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
I've only had the 306 for a few days. I'm definitely enjoying the warmer vapor, and the bigger clouds from shorter drags. I've noticed a lot of juices actually seem to have a stronger flavor on the 306, contrary to what I'd heard in the past...but I haven't vaped any particularly delicate flavors on it. On the 306 there seems to be less room between flooded and too dry than there is on the 510, which i guess is what i'm talking about when I say the 510 is more forgiving. If I'm not paying attention and an extra drop goes in the 510 or if i re-drip sooner than needed, its generally not an issue. Maybe the first puff will be less than ideal. The 306 is not so forgiving. That being said, I've had limited experience with it so far, and i'm sure it will quickly become second nature. Also, after a day or day and a half of using it, it seemed to be getting more forgiving as it got a little broken in. I dunno. All i know is that the cisco 306 kicks like a mule, and the cisco 510 hits like a champ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread