Status
Not open for further replies.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Provari? The OP said he only wanted to spend $100.

$160 for a Provari is less than the price of a carton of cigarettes more. Trust me on this :lol: a Provari will last a lot longer than three cartons of cigarettes will. Three cartons costs more than a Provari where I live, and I would smoke them up in about three weeks.

So how expensive is the Provari again??????

Last edited:

yosibalasi

Aug 21, 2013
    Baltimore, MD
    ProVari is made in the US but it's retail is over $150 i think. For the most part maybe you can find a local vape shop that can really help you out with this. Going to a vape shop will be a lot easier and knowledgeable they can probably help you finding a very good quality Variable Votalge devices that is made in china that will suit to your budget.

Screamin Eagle

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 15, 2013
    Maryland
    Here is a place to look through. http://www.discountvapers.com/advanced-personal-vaporizers/. I've ordered from here. Took 3 days from the time I hit buy till it hit my mail box. His prices are very reasonable. His shipping is fairly cheap. And his customer service is outstanding.
    Most of the product adds have some kind of a discription and some even have reviews that he doesn't pull any punches in. If he doesn't like a product in his invantory he will tell you he doesn't like it and why.

KrazyJ

Jul 21, 2013
    Tulsa area
    @JamesEh408
    Hey bruh ...I picked the lady and I up a vamo v3 ... a couple tanks and some cartos for $130 from FT .... ordered on the 10th nd got vapemail on 22nd ...long wait but it was worth it since my ego twist was tiding me over

GOOD to see another common interest bruh :thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from a ReJeCtZ phone, while fighting in JellyVerse, and being attacked by The Terror Squad.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1377733282356.jpg
      uploadfromtaptalk1377733282356.jpg
      17.8 KB · Views: 13
    • uploadfromtaptalk1377733308119.jpg
      uploadfromtaptalk1377733308119.jpg
      18.7 KB · Views: 12
    • uploadfromtaptalk1377733343860.jpg
      uploadfromtaptalk1377733343860.jpg
      15.6 KB · Views: 12

JamesEh408

ECF Veteran
    Aug 23, 2013
    San Jose Ca
    @JamesEh408
    Hey bruh ...I picked the lady and I up a vamo v3 ... a couple tanks and some cartos for $130 from FT .... ordered on the 10th nd got vapemail on 22nd ...long wait but it was worth it since my ego twist was tiding me over

GOOD to see another common interest bruh :thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from a ReJeCtZ phone, while fighting in JellyVerse, and being attacked by The Terror Squad.

...?! You're here too!! That's awesome ! We customize our phones and now our vapes! I really wanna US made cape...but pricey they are. I just ordered the zmax flat top for now. Next month or two and I'm gonna get a nice one made here in the States. Prolly gonna be a provari or something in that range

KrazyJ

Jul 21, 2013
    Tulsa area
    ...?! You're here too!! That's awesome ! We customize our phones and now our vapes! I really wanna US made cape...but pricey they are. I just ordered the zmax flat top for now. Next month or two and I'm gonna get a nice one made here in the States. Prolly gonna be a provari or something in that range

All day long lol ...dont tell nobody they might need me back out of mia status lol ...na im still on there just not a lot these days for customizing screens lately with being a little busy at wk and the while quitting smoking :banghead::banghead:

Good luck my brutha from anotha mutha

Thunderball

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 5, 2013
    Grayson, Georgia
    Provari? The OP said he only wanted to spend $100.

Yeah, we know he said 100 bucks or less, but so many of us have bought that 100 bucks or less Mod and eventually got the Provari and we just stare at all of those random Mods we bought over several months whenever we open up the "extra vape stuff drawer" at home.

We really are trying to help.

JamesEh408

ECF Veteran
    Aug 23, 2013
    San Jose Ca
    Yeah, we know he said 100 bucks or less, but so many of us have bought that 100 bucks or less Mod and eventually got the Provari and we just stare at all of those random Mods we bought over several months whenever we open up the "extra vape stuff drawer" at home.

We really are trying to help.

I appreciate all the help from everyone. I really do. I have come to the realization that I am going to need to spend some real dough to get real quality.

In the meantime I caved...got a zmax v3 flat top. I hope it doesn't poop out on me lol.

Thanks all...you guys (and gals) are very helpful.

J

I just got my Buzz Pro with a tank. Had to search the net to find out how to fill it. So far AMAZING! I had tried many brands of the ones that resemble an analog and gave up after around six months. Vaping with a Buzz Pro is totally different and actually is satisfying me. I got the strongest nicotine to start because I am a heavy smoker. I am feeling hopeful because I am not having to chain vape. BTW, is there a thread or post to learn all the initials people use?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread