Accepting Orders...but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnotGillty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Sacramento CA
The order site says: "12/16/12: CURRENT E-juice PROCESSING TIME BEFORE SHIPPING IS EXPECTED TO BE 4-6 DAYS."

So I'm speculating the plan was to open the site to orders on Sunday 12/16 and begin sending out 4 to 6 days later (sometime between the 20th & 22nd). Moving is a pain in the ... (personal opinion) and never ending loose ends always seem to rear their ugly head for weeks on end. I wouldn't worry unless the weekend passes and there are no updates.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
Moving is a pain in the ... (personal opinion) and never ending loose ends always seem to rear their ugly head for weeks on end.

KnotGillty, you said it. I would have thought that was a little more on the fact side than the opinion side because that's how it always seems to work when I move! I know how it takes a minute to get everything buttoned down, and it never goes as quickly as one would like.

Ms T had intended to start creating on Monday but ran into some more issues with it and had to cope. She tells me that there should be some updates in the next couple of days on what ships, and that there will be shipments before the holidays. She is doing the best she can but feels that it might have helped to stay closed longer than she did. Trying to rush to get things opened back up led to its own set of problems. Things are coming together, so we'll all be waiting for the updates (I'm running low myself).

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
I placed my order early on the morning on the 17th. So today is the 6th day. I think if there were a problem she would have said something. I suspect she is working hard to meet her schedule. Also, it is that time of year when time can be hard to find. If I have to wait a couple extra days - no problem - well one problem - i'm out of sugar cookie and snickerdoodle and peanut butter. One side note - i finished vaping some frisco from the VaporStation in a DCTank. On the refill I used some snickerdoodle. The flavor was unique and amazing. On the next tank I mixed half and half. Whole new flavor from two great flavors. anyone else have any snickerdoodle experiences like that? Merry Christmas to All

nicosnack

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Wow.

Again? Really?

No communication again? Not even an update on the web site (again). Are you trying to alienate your customers?

To be sure, no communication does communicate something: a disrespectful "I take my customers for granted" attitude...

I did not jump in on Sunday when you said you would resume... I waited until Tuesday the 18th. This gave plenty of time to shut down ordering if need be... indeed, we've now learned there were problems on Monday. However, the store continues to be open and accepting orders even today. I don't even know what to say to that... other than my good will towards this vendor is just about gone.

Y'see, now its not just no communication, it is incorrect and misleading communications. Nothing that has been said has turned out to be the case, and we are once again in a vague limbo, waiting for "updates" while Ms. T "copes" with something. (What a bad choice of words! You REALLY need to read "PR for Dummies" or something!)

There are at least two competitors advertising "hand-made-in-the-USA, gourmet" juices. I'll order from one after I post this. If they are decent and timely you will have lost a customer due to your poor and misleading communications.

The fact that you remain open, taking orders it seems you cannot fulfill in a timely manner-- if at all-- is a real trust-buster.

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
Wow.

Again? Really?

No communication again? Not even an update on the web site (again). Are you trying to alienate your customers?

To be sure, no communication does communicate something: a disrespectful "I take my customers for granted" attitude...

I did not jump in on Sunday when you said you would resume... I waited until Tuesday the 18th. This gave plenty of time to shut down ordering if need be... indeed, we've now learned there were problems on Monday. However, the store continues to be open and accepting orders even today. I don't even know what to say to that... other than my good will towards this vendor is just about gone.

Y'see, now its not just no communication, it is incorrect and misleading communications. Nothing that has been said has turned out to be the case, and we are once again in a vague limbo, waiting for "updates" while Ms. T "copes" with something. (What a bad choice of words! You REALLY need to read "PR for Dummies" or something!)

There are at least two competitors advertising "hand-made-in-the-USA, gourmet" juices. I'll order from one after I post this. If they are decent and timely you will have lost a customer due to your poor and misleading communications.

The fact that you remain open, taking orders it seems you cannot fulfill in a timely manner-- if at all-- is a real trust-buster.

Here we go again. We know it's all about YOU and what YOU want. But you really shouldn't make assumptions. And if you're going to go somewhere else, best of luck to you. But do we really need to know about it?

Ms. T, not trying to run off your customers, but...I'll end it there.

Kenzi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2011
Upstate NY
Here we go again. We know it's all about YOU and what YOU want. But you really shouldn't make assumptions. And if you're going to go somewhere else, best of luck to you. But do we really need to know about it?

It's hard not to assume things when there isn't any communication coming from MsT's. Lets face it .

nicosnack

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA USA

It is indeed about what I want, because I am a customer. A long-term regular customer. This is not a cult of personality. Its a business, a business that, as I've said before, is making major, major mistakes regarding PR. Mistakes that are common in a new business, and mistakes that can sink it.

Ms. T certainly does need to know, and so do you. If it is treated with disdain and dismissed, as some of you want to do, that proves the point: extremely poor public relations, making very basic mistakes. Feedback from a regular customer of two years' standing that is reasonable, as is mine, is valuable. If not appreciated... well, that is how you go out of business.

This is basic, basic stuff guys... bad communication does indeed run off customers. Google it.

Edit: I have to say, fellow customers who defend behaviors they would never accept in any other business are not doing Ms. T any favors... again, it is not a cult of personality. Retaining customers is easy and cheap, a matter of a few timely words as long as your product is good, and we all know the product is good. Gaining new customers is expensive. Regaining an old customer who has left is almost impossible. There are too many competitors waiting in the wings, ready to pounce. Customers dismissing others as you have done also help push them into the arms of another. You are not helping her by pushing me and my criticism away. My criticism is valid. My advice is sound.

Last edited:

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
It's hard not to assume things when there isn't any communication coming from MsT's. Lets face it .

Maybe for some. I don't find it difficult to not assume things. I don't know Ms. T. I don't know her situation. I don't sit around assuming that she's just hanging around her house having a great time sticking her tongue out at her customers who are waiting for their precious juices. What are you assuming is going on here?

It is indeed about what I want, because I am a customer.

Of course it is honey. :facepalm:

A long-term regular customer. This is not a cult of personality. Its a business, a business that, as I've said before, is making major, common mistakes regarding PR.

Ms. T certainly does need to know, and so do you. If it is treated with disdain and dismissed, as some of you want to do, that proves the point: extremely poor public relations, making very basic mistakes. Feedback from regular customer of two years' standing that is reasonable, as is mine, is valuable. If not appreciated... well, that is how you go out of business.

This is basic, basic stuff guys... bad communication does indeed run off customers. Google it.

Edit: I have to say, fellow customers who defend behaviors they would never accept in any other business are not doing Ms. T any favors... again, it is not a cult of personality. Retaining customers is easy and cheap, a matter of a few timely words as long as your product is good, and we all know the product is good. Gaining new customers is expensive. Regaining an old customer who has left is almost impossible. There are too many competitors waiting in the wings, ready to pounce. Customers dismissing others as you have done also help push them into the arms of another. You are not helping her by pushing me away.

You claim to be concerned about all of her PR mistakes and you are all too helpful to offer your 2c every time any company you do business with makes "common PR mistakes" that I'm sure you would never make in your oh so successful business. How very nice of you! Guess what, this is her business, not yours. I know you will be absolutely heartbroken if she goes out of business because all of those other nasty juice vendors will have to accept your money. I'm sure this will be mind-boggling for you but some people really don't care. Take me for example (seeing as I am the only one that I can speak for, I cannot speak for all of her customers as you obviously can) I couldn't care less what you think. Not what you think about her business, her "common PR mistakes" or where you spend your hard earned cash. Really I don't. I will continue to stick with Ms. T through her rough times and business changes. I don't drop people just because they don't have time to let me know what they are doing every second of every day. I know this is probably too much to wrap your brain around, but have you given any thought to what might actually be happening? Do you really think that she is doing this on purpose? That she is purposely making all of these "common PR mistakes"? That she's not working to the best of her ability to get everything back to normal?

Some people aren't as .... as you are about other peoples business practices. I'm sure it is nice in your world where you only work with the best of the best, businesses that never make mistakes or fall on hard times. But my world isn't perfect. I don't hold other people to impossibly high standards. I am understanding and I roll with the punches. Life isn't perfect. Stuff happens. Sure, I look out for #1, but I don't drag people down as I do it. I do what I need to do for me without publicly announcing what I am going to do or where I'm going to go because my feelings got hurt by a vendor who isn't online 24/7. I don't slam or judge people about things I know nothing about. Just out of curiosity, do you know what is going on? Have you spoken to Ms. T? Are you looking through her windows? Do you know that any information you have gotten is incorrect? Or all of these just false accusations you are making because you have some obsession with telling people how they should run their life/business?

ETA: This is not to say that you are not entitled to your opinion. You are just as much as I am. I'm just annoyed at the hostile attitude you've had towards this whole thing and I feel bad for Ms. T. She doesn't owe us anything more than she's given us. We do not need to know every little detail of her personal life. We are her customers, not her friends.

Last edited:

nicosnack

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA USA
assuming that she's just hanging around her house having a great time sticking her tongue out at her customers

Please, point out any post that even remotely implies such a thing.

You can't.

Its not a cult of personality. Its a business. We are customers. That is all.

Would you like some links on the importance of customer communications?

Or are you just one of her competitors, riling things up and creating hostility?

Edit: oh wait... addicts... and their dealer...

Last edited:

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
I also want to mention that if Ms. T is taking time off to enjoy the holidays in any way that she sees fit then that is her prerogative. She deserves that as much as any of us do. I'm sure she sacrifices all the time for her business seeing as she is a business owner.

Merry Christmas Ms. T! I hope you have a great one!

nicosnack

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Bad Communication Leads to Crappy Customer Service « Inari Media

Bad Communication is Losing You Customers

Customer Communications During an Outage « Candid CIO

http://sbinfocanada.about.com/od/customerservice/a/custservrules.htm

That's just a quick google... sound advice... reject at your own risk.

Edit: also, never, ever complain publicly about dealing with the public: i.e. bad customers and a**holes. Keep that in-house. Your public face is always positive, and praising of how fantastic, how discerning, how understanding your customers are...

Last edited:

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
You must be one of her competitors HarmonyPB. :glare:

Right, that's the reason I'm posting links to my personal juice company and constantly attacking her for her terrible business practices. Oh wait, you are the one attacking here. I'm defending her and reasoning with an open mind. Great detective work there ;)

Please, point out any post that even remotely implies such a thing.

You can't.

Its not a cult of personality. Its a business. We are customers. That is all.

Would you like some links on the importance of customer communications?

Or are you just one of her competitors, riling things up and creating hostility?

I don't know what obsession you have with cults or personalities, but I'm bringing neither of those into this discussion. Just trying to get you to think outside of your little box. You are a disgruntled customer, we understand that. We have understood that for a loooong time now. I do not need links, thanks for the offer. I do not research good business practices or judge companies on what I personally believe are good or bad ones. I buy what I want where I want. I don't care about PR or business practices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread