Accepting Orders...but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moody2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am sure you don't need another 2 cents added in but I too am a loyal Ms T fan and I m patiently waiting an order that is in queue. I am sure she is not doing anything maliciously , she has probably got an issue with the move going on that maybe is too private post. She just uprooted her entire household quite quickly and with that may have come some issues. I do understand people wanting to see some type of update but if her issue may be Internet or phone related then maybe she can't. I think the best way I can put all this negative talk is what my parents have taught me and preached my whole life "if you don't have something nice o say, then it's better not to say anything at all". I am not looking to get into an argument I just wanted to voice my opinion. And the fabulous product Ms T. supplies is why I will hang tight and patiently wait.

94civic3door

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
kentucky
Im new to all this with her, my gf wanted to try her juice,brandon was really nice in emailing me back when the site was down....i ordered her a few bottles from her and i dont mind the wait at all,if it turns into a month,yeah that will be the last time ya no .......i hope her products are good like people say,and i really really think brandon handled the emails very nice....if i had no replys you bet your ... i wouldnt have ordered anything,but he was nice,and told me about the move and all......hopefully these bugs with work out and she will be back to grind stone and all of this negitive talk will stop....I understand both sides here as i work basicly in a supply and dem type deal.....hardwood flooring i have goals to meet or i get droped,same with any company.... or most things in life, Ill let the juice decide if ill be back or not....and hopeing in a few day we all get a update that would calm everyone down,most people dont like forking out 40,50,60 or 100 bucks and just sitting in lingo.......by the way ITS THE HOLIDAYS every get along drink some egg nogg and chill out haha merry christsmas everyone....I really hope my gf gets to vape snickerdoodle on new years eve

KnotGillty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Sacramento CA
Interesting read here. So tell us how you really feel - LOL

Tammy will pull through. I'm rooting. It's the season of giving & forgiving.

Poop happens sometimes. Even the best have a rough day once in a while . . .

Attachments

• failgh940u2a27.jpg
    failgh940u2a27.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Penemue

Oct 25, 2012
Florida
Wow, didn't think my post would cause so much discussion. I am a fan of Ms T's...she's the first vendor that I've ordered from multiple times and if she hadn't been suffering from such issues, she probably would have been the only one. However, I've been forced to try a few other vendors and have found some that I like very much. HOWEVER, before people start screaming and flaming, I do have some favorites from Ms T and will continue to order from her when her issues are resolved.

My only point in starting this thread was in the hopes of getting some sort of official response. I've placed an order, if it takes awhile that's okay. As I've stated before I have found two other vendors whose products I enjoy so I'm okay there. Ms T is an excellent juice-crafter and makes an excellent product. She's not losing a customer. I'm disappointed at how the last two months have been handled and think that they could have been handled better.

With that said, Merry Christmas to everyone here at ECF and especially to Brandon and Ms T herself. I hope that whatever issues have interrupted her business are resolved to her satisfaction soon and that she's back up and running by the new year.

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
Wow, didn't think my post would cause so much discussion. I am a fan of Ms T's...she's the first vendor that I've ordered from multiple times and if she hadn't been suffering from such issues, she probably would have been the only one. However, I've been forced to try a few other vendors and have found some that I like very much. HOWEVER, before people start screaming and flaming, I do have some favorites from Ms T and will continue to order from her when her issues are resolved.

My only point in starting this thread was in the hopes of getting some sort of official response. I've placed an order, if it takes awhile that's okay. As I've stated before I have found two other vendors whose products I enjoy so I'm okay there. Ms T is an excellent juice-crafter and makes an excellent product. She's not losing a customer. I'm disappointed at how the last two months have been handled and think that they could have been handled better.

With that said, Merry Christmas to everyone here at ECF and especially to Brandon and Ms T herself. I hope that whatever issues have interrupted her business are resolved to her satisfaction soon and that she's back up and running by the new year.

I don't think it was your post that started the discussion, it just happened in your thread. You are going about it the right way. You had a valid question and I have been following this thread waiting for a reply from the higher-ups. It is completely within your right to find other vendors that can supply you with what you need. You shouldn't get flamed for that. Even if you did choose to no longer buy from her, totally your choice. It just irks me when people get all hostile when someone is having a tough time, like they wouldn't do everything in their power to get their business up and running. You know, kicking people when they're down and all.

I apologize for going OT in your thread.

Merry Christmas to you :)

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
It just irks me when people get all hostile when someone is having a tough time, like they wouldn't do everything in their power to get their business up and running. You know, kicking people when they're down and all.

I agree with you on this, HarmonyPB. As much as I like Ms T's juices, I have about 3 other vendors I can order from. Believe me, I'll have an order to place as soon as Ms T gets all the problems she's going through fixed. In the meantime, life goes on.

We're here, Ms T, and keeping an eye out for any updates...hope the problems Brandon said you're going through aren't too overwhelming.

trixare4kids

Verified Member
Jul 21, 2012
SF Bay Area, California
So. I say this in the gentlest, kindest way..

When I placed my order, I actually assumed it would be 6 business days. So when I checked my order status today after 6 business days, I started to get a little worried which led me to coming here to ECF to see what was up as there was no update on the site. As a side note, I have a whopping (to me) $130 order awaiting fulfillment and I'm completely out of decent juice at this point. I wish I hadn't thrown all my eggs into the Ms. T's basket and had ordered half from her and half from a different vendor.

I am happy to wait a bit longer, I truly am. I'm not upset or angry in the slightest given the fact that they are working out the kinks after moving. I get that. That said, the radio silence is a bit confusing. ANY official update after all this time would be so appreciated by so many people so that they needn't worry about their orders. I know that Ms. T's customers would be completely understanding and supportive if we just knew what was going on. This thread would be a completely different animal in that case. A little message on the site saying, "oh hey, we had issues with XYZ due to the move, we think orders will start to go out on Y Date - bear with us!" is all that's needed. A little communication goes a long way.

Once again, I remind you that my comments are meant to be gentle and kind, so I hope you take them that way.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Perigwyn

Dec 24, 2012
Tyrena, Corellia
You do know they do have an email address that Brandon does monitor, and there is also a phone number that you can reach them at as well. Moving a business that is ran by only two people at this time, with the future of adding more people, which she did mention there is this one person that knows how she does things, is time consuming. I recently asked to do a paper on this company and I understand what the ups and downs are. If Tammy and Brandon are having some sort of issues that are something that is taking all of their time, then it will be hard to say something to others. If someone has sent them an email and has heard back from Brandon, they can let us all know about it.

They are working on getting things up and together to get all of us our items that we have ordered. I am one of the people, despite having contact with Brandon about my paper, that I failed to order anything, so I am completely out, and making my own....yuck! But I am willing to wait. Even my boyfriend is out and pretending to like the stuff (I am being nice, it really is nasty), and is patient in waiting for his order to be completed. It will be a bit of a wait, but again, call them, send an email...

Theken

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
Here we go again. We know it's all about YOU and what YOU want. But you really shouldn't make assumptions. And if you're going to go somewhere else, best of luck to you. But do we really need to know about it?

Ms. T, not trying to run off your customers, but...I'll end it there.
When I buy something with my money, it is all about me and what I want otherwise I wouldn't buy it.

Last edited:

Scottitude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
Metro Detroit
scottitude.net
Even if it takes longer than expected I'm confident everyone will receive their orders.

Sure, the wait is inconvenient when we allow ourselves to run low on supplies but there's certainly no Machiavellian scheme to mislead or misinform customers.

Good things come to those who wait, patience is a virtue, peace on earth, tidings of joy, etc.

Scottitude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
Metro Detroit
scottitude.net
Oh please, it's suggested and implied in any number of posts, that the "radio silence" is intentional, comments about MTB taking money and not fulfilling orders, that updates are over-due, that poor PR will "destroy" her, anyone who isn't whining like a child is part of a cult of personality, and so on.

Posts in this and other recent threads have a distinct lynch-mob mentality and it's quite frankly, disgusting and pathetic.

I guarantee you if everyone who's .....ing about this situation never ordered from Ms. T. again, she'd do just fine.

I've waited months for custom built GLVs and at times, several weeks for Ms. T.'s liquid. I want the best and I realize the best takes a little more time than mass-produced PVs or pre-mixed liquids. It's ludicrous for anyone but a stone-cold newbie to think that custom vendors like GLV and MTB will ship orders within hours or days of receiving them.

People who are out of their favorite flavors have no one to blame but themselves. I know how much I vape, I know how much juice I need, I know what my favorite flavors are, and I also know if I run out, it's my own damn fault.

But yeah I know, there is no logic behind my comments, I'm part if the cult of personality problem and I should just shut up, right? :rolleyes:

nicosnack

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Posts in this and other recent threads have a distinct lynch-mob mentality and it's quite frankly, disgusting and pathetic

Links, or it isn't true.

Because I certainly haven't seen it here on ECF.

Edit: I've asked for those links more than once. Never got a response. I think posts and statements like this are from Ms. T competitors and imitators...

Last edited:

dchest02

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Muskegon, MI
People who are out of their favorite flavors have no one to blame but themselves. I know how much I vape, I know how much juice I need, I know what my favorite flavors are, and I also know if I run out, it's my own damn fault.

Really? Well, my juice ordering plan for my wife has been when she starts bottle 3 of 3 (the limit you can buy at one time per flavor) I order more. What happens when you get to the third bottle, and you can't order? Sometimes plans change with nothing you can do about it.

nicosnack

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Yeah that has worked wonderfully for the customers of Chopperguys.

Uh... what does this mean, exactly?

Edit: Ugh. They went out of business, it seems. Wouldn't be the first vendor to do this. Its happened to me with Parked in Texas... at this point I'm thinking either there is a horrible accident with Ms T or she has closed up shop. Regardless, I'll give it a day or so and then call my credit card for a charge-back...

Edit 2: Wow. Sounds familiar: "It has far reaching implications and this community being as open hearted as it is doesn't deserve to be treated so badly. Seeing just how many pv's Chopperguys has in his possession is scary enough, I understand he may have extenuating circumstances but a post dropped in every couple of weeks to let people know what's happening with Their gear and that all is still well wouldn't go amiss and Owners wouldn't feel as if they've been Had. There is no excuse for such bad communication, not for this length of time. "

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread