Accepting Orders...but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoBlame

Jul 25, 2010
NC
AHAHAHA! GOOD ONE! Yer alright, kid! But seriously...

Seriously. Chill the hell out. Ms. T is finally moving to a bigger facility and hiring some staff, after all the "Holiday back-ups!" and "I am the ONLY person creating your juices! But then XYZ-happened so...-backups" This is (hopefully) finally the back-up to END ALL BACK-UPS!!

She's uprooted her family, all her things, and her whole juice-creating-system-as-she-knows-it at the first chance to make things better and more efficient for all of us. She has her own life, and last I heard Brandon doesn't even live close by. THIS IS GOING TO TAKE A MINUTE!!

I for one am very happy that all of this is happening. It seems that lately, all the problems I've had with Ms. T's bakery are being picked up and thrown out the window, without me ever complaining about the things I didn't like. This over-haul is going to cause another hiatus, yea- but after it's over (and these things always get resolved as fast as humanly possible with this company,) everything will be better. MUCH better. So if I have to toke on a little JC juice or buy a couple of packs of analogs, so be it. It's NOT A BIG DEAL. LIFE GOES ON! This is not the end of the vaping world as you know it. This time next month, everything will be AWESOME. It has for ME for the last three or four years, and it will either be the same, or better, the next three or four years.

So quit ....ting up the forums, is what I'm getting at nico.

nicosnack

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA USA
You sound like a nutjob, NoBlame. But I think you are actually a shill for Vapor4Life.... acting very unethically.

I'm an actual Ms. T fan-boy junkie nicotine addict who has bought her juice exclusively for two years... and thus really want her to succeed, for my own nico-juice interests.

Yes... I should write her copy, rather than Brandon. No offense Brandon, but you do not have the PR thing goin' on...

Penemue

Oct 25, 2012
Florida
I didn't start this thread to cause a civil war between Ms T's customers (those defending her drawing up lines and those mad at the current situation taking their shots), I was just curious if anyone had heard what is going on. I've sent them an email wishing them a wonderful holiday season and expressing my hopes that all is going well and if not that it will be resolved to their satisfaction shortly. I've also asked if there is a message that I can pass along. I will update when I've received a reply.

Obviously something has gone wrong and hopefully it will be resolved shortly after the new year begins. However, more than my concern for her business or my nicotine cravings, I hope that it is not a personal tragedy that has caused this silence. Let's all think about that for a moment before we jump to conclusions. Yes there should be better communication, but it is a tiny company and if the only person authorized to make a statement or update the site, is unavailable, then you get a situation like this.

Let's take a few minutes and breath deeply and calm down. The new year is almost upon us.

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
Obviously something has gone wrong and hopefully it will be resolved shortly after the new year begins. However, more than my concern for her business or my nicotine cravings, I hope that it is not a personal tragedy that has caused this silence. Let's all think about that for a moment before we jump to conclusions. Yes there should be better communication, but it is a tiny company and if the only person authorized to make a statement or update the site, is unavailable, then you get a situation like this.

My thoughts exactly!

Looking forward to some news.

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
i had to do something - i'm out of my favorite liquids. my plan B has been dark city vapors coffee flavors. thing is i dont want to vape coffee all day. so i came up with plan C. over last couple days placed orders with NLV and Ahlusion. the NLV is on its way and should be here tomorrow. to speed up the steep time i learned in the DIY section to use an ultrasonic cleaner.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
Hi folks,

The problem in fact was multi-faceted. I will be starting a new thread shortly with an explanation. This thread will be closed. It seemed to start out as a fair discussion about what was going wrong, but began to go far south a couple of posts after mine a week ago. I cannot see that this thread is of any further use unless someone wants to continue being negative. I will also be deleting before too long.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread