Website down due to family emergency

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnotGillty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Sacramento CA
Question...is anyone going somewhere else in the meantime? Only because of the desperation for ejuice? I would never stray from Ms T but I'm getting low! Can you PM me where I should buy a back up set until the site is running again?

Not one person PM'd me :(

Not getting a response is probably more of a testament to Ms. T's loyal following than a slam against you. If you really must go elsewhere, there are other forums here on ECF where you will get quicker answers. Since this is a specific supplier forum (Ms. T's Bakery) you might not get the answers you seek regarding non-Ms. T's juices.

Happy vaping

YES IT IS!!! My order has already been shipped! I wonder if Ms T got help? It used to take apx. 8-10 days to ship.

I'm thinking she did a good job of getting somewhat caught up before re-opening the bakery to orders. But I wouldn't put anything past her, rumor has it she wears a cape with a big red 'S' on it. :)

Enjoy your stash Keekers

You rock Tammy:headbang:

Last edited:

Keekers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Michigan
Not getting a response is probably more of a testament to Ms. T's loyal following than a slam against you. If you really must go elsewhere, there are other forums here on ECF where you will get quicker answers. Since this is a specific supplier forum (Ms. T's Bakery) you might not get the answers you seek regarding non-Ms. T's juices.

Happy vaping

I'm thinking she did a good job of getting somewhat caught up before re-opening the bakery to orders. But I wouldn't put anything past her, rumor has it she wears a cape with a big red 'S' on it. :)

Enjoy your stash Keekers

You rock Tammy:headbang:

It's ok :)
I only was asking because I had no other juice to use. All my juces in general were gone! That's a scary place to be.

Thanks, I will definitely enjoy! My dad tried mine and I've got him hooked now too. He was so bummed because I kept talking about how great the flavors are and he was so excited to try them! Right after he ordered them the processing and shipping stopped. They came today, I got a big "YAHOO!," text from him when I told him he had a box from Tammy Lovelace :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread