Website down due to family emergency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlyawesome

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Indiana
They're art glass drip tips. He makes them and sells them in batches so you have to be quick like a bunny to get one. This sale should start in about five minutes. If you want to get in on it go to www2.trippytips.com sign up for an account, cross your fingers and toes and pray that you make it through checkout with your tips

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes finally we know what happened! My son went back to the doctor that operated on him yesterday for a check up. While there the reports came back on what that green stuff was! Guess what it was? All this time I have been telling them what it was but they didn't listen. Couple days before this happened my son, his girlfriend and about 6 other friends went to an event at the event they had spaghetti and meatballs. Every one of those people got food poising except my son. How do we know they got food poising? Well they ended in the ER. Well I guess because my son has crohn's disease my his intestines decided to deal with it in a different way. What happened once it got to the small intestine it made it inflame and the ECOLI seeped through the intestine wall! YES it was freaking ECOLI!! All the time he was in the hospital ...every single doctor I seen I mentioned that about the food poising but they said "no that couldn't have anything to do with it" Well guess what I was RIGHT!! So all that time they treated him for something they had no idea what it was until now when it was to late! So now I have my son talking to the nurse with hopes that it will get back to the proper person to make sure this never happens again!

Just wanted to give everyone an update!

Thanks again for all your support! I Love Each and Every One Of You!!

Smooches
Ms T

See everytime I feel like I'm getting sick- I always want a doctor like doctor house from that show hahaha. House would have found that out once he heard about the food poisoning and chorines disease haha. I'm so glad he's alright and you finally found out what it was, and if I were you I'd go to every doc and nurse and say I TOLD YOU SO!

On a side note I either have chrones or celiac disease. I had to swallow a pill with a camera on it that takes pictures and a flash with it. They couldnt find Nothing from the pics. Then i had a colonoscopy at the age of 18, they said from what they took that it's the hairs in the small intestine where they usually diagnose it, but my hairs were too short to prove I had it, but they said sometimes when people are this young the hairs do not grow out until your about 20 or so. I was 20 years old 5'11 and 110lbs. I looked horrible. I still eat foods with gluten in it, but I do once a week get a killer stomach ache. Can't help it, I'm a picky eater, the worst everyone has seen (everyone knows me in my entire town). But when I quit tobacco I gained some weight so I actually look healthy. I need a doctor house right now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread