Status
Not open for further replies.

nicosnack

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Yes, I agree nicosnack it is horrible!

I should make it clear that I am not saying that this is the type of same issue, one is theft and the other is just really poor communication.

Its happened to me before: no scam, entrepeneurs with a small business: difficult and risky.

Unfortunately, as I write this, I'm on hold with the credit card company... I've been billed, without shipping... not good.

I hope Ms T can pull it together, but at this point, and given past experience with e-cig entrepreneurs, it looks bad at this point.

adamgdup24

Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
fayetteville Tennessee
Look, my family owns a cattle business. If we sold customer x 30 head of cattle on December 20th and explained they would be sent out in 4 to 6 days that's fine. However come that 6th day if the cattle were not loaded on a truck enroure to customer you better believe if we were not on the phone with x he/she would be losing their mind. I know there is a difference in thousands of dollars but no difference in principal. I get it .... happens but I don't have the money to buy gallons of juice ahead of time. I order when I'm out or when I have the money. If it says 4-6 day wait cool but if its not sent on day 6 um why not.

NoBlame

Jul 25, 2010
NC
Nicosnack- Dude, what the hell.

Your posts in this thread (and others) have been the loudest and most blatant incident of drama-whoring and forums hysteria whipping I have ever seen, and I post in MMO and SomethingAweful forums fer chrissake.

I am not going to engage in a "debate" with you as others have, wherein you blather on about all the second hand 'knowledge' you have about small company public relations for a few posts before you ditch the debate in favor of smart alec comments that mean nothing.

I am going to indulge your drama-whoring THIS ONE TIME and tell you what I think about your posts in Ms. T's subforum here on ECF- it is histrionic, juvenile, and even a little creepy. All I ever see you do is KISS T'S ... while subsequently B*TCH YOUR FACE OFF about the company's public relations department, i.e. Brandon, and how you know soooo much better. I am sitting here in front of my home computer and thinking that you really, REALLY want Brandon's job??? Also I think you are really young and this 'excellent, experienced PR professional' that you have "had the pleasure of working with" is actually your mom. No joke. That's really what I think is going on from reading all your ridiculous posts.

So, honey, here I'm going to lay it out for you before I go. Think of me as the costumer who has to stand behind you at KFC while you pitch a b*tch because there's a wait-time on pot pies. SHUT THE ..... UP. I've been a costumer of Ms. T's for at least THREE YEARS. These little back-ups happen AT LEAST two or three times a year! She is FINALLY hiring staff to keep this from happening again!! Either WAIT UNTIL THEY GET THE D*MN NEW OVEN INSTALLED, or by all means, GET OUTTA LINE AND TAKE YER D*MN BUSINESS ELSEWHERE!! Really, all you are doing is getting on the nerves of veteran costumers and scaring the hell out of new costumers with your crazy,constant ramblings.

I hope I don't get in trouble with this little call out. I really love T's juices. I don't post much but I just thought this had to be said. I really can't stand a bully.

Oh, and HEY! IN before Nico says I'm "THE ENEMY!! SPOTTED!!" :cool:

nicosnack

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Nicosnack- Dude, what the hell.

Wow.

And my message is too short, need ten characters. Still. Wow.

Crackheads.

Why don't you push her customers away from her a bit more?

Edit: you did no favors for her. I'm done. I've called my cc and am doing a charge-back. part of it is her nasty-assed customers. If she can't manage this she's a fail. Sad. Her juice was the best. Her customers are clearly .....

Edit 2: these are people from Vapor4Life.... not actual Ms T customer-fans...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread