AGA-T and the Bam not compatible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin King

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2012
PA
ordered a DID clone and an AGA from okcvapes, but i recieved a AGA-T by accident. its so big, like way too big. and it wont thread onto my Bam. goes in a tad bit then wont let me screw it all the way down. no problem with any other atty or rba with my bam so it has to be the AGA-T.

anyone else having this problem? also, any links to good tutorials for how to properly wick SS mesh in the DID would be great. im not a newb, but ive been having wicking issues with the DID

Ictinike

A Minion of Cthulhu
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2012
NE Ohio, USA
Lots of good SS mesh video's out there on YT or linked within these forums and most Genesis style atty's are done the same way. There may be some slight differences but all-in-all they are done very similar ways. Just look them up on YT and you'll find a bunch.

If I get a few mins here I'll link a few for ya and I have the same DID from same vendor and works well but you may need to tip toward the wick a bit and/or remove the fill screw to get enough backward air pressure for it to wick well. I just leave mine out and tip toward me for a few seconds to saturate the wick and it vapes great.

Cheers and best of luck (wish OKC sent me an AGA-T instead of the Bully that had bad threads (lol)) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread